I need to lose 100lbs. whos willing to help me?

Options
I have been on a diet for the last few months but I really need to stay focused through the holidays and have friends along the way. I need to drop about a 100 to look great but I would settle for 55 right now .

Replies

• dosesr4winners20
    Options
    You got this! feel free to add me! <3
  • kellicruz1978
    kellicruz1978 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You are going to find so much help on MFP, you will be amazed! Good luck! Oh, and I am here with you...on my 100lb journey as well.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Friend me - it can be done.
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    i need to lose about that same as well! you can do it!!!
  • amacdonald81
    amacdonald81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to help you! I had a baby at the end of July and am trying to lose around 60lbs by May. But my ultimate goal is to lose 100lbs.
  • prince1310
    Options
    Well You're on the right website..stick to logging every day and the gym is a must every day.I have lost 19 lbs with this method in last 8 weeks.Don't give up!!!
  • AylaBean
    AylaBean Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I need to lose a significant amount of weight aswell. I also made a group for people with "More to Lose" so feel free to join there and add more people :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/627-more-to-lose
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    We're all here to help and to get help, so, welcome aboard!
  • Espichick11
    Options
    I am doing the same, and I feel the same way! I will help you :)
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request. You can do this. This site is a fabulous tool. The support of friends on the site is priceless and there's lots of great recipes.

6143704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • LadyNeshoba
    LadyNeshoba Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 as well!

We can do this! :D
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I have been on a diet for the last few months but I really need to stay focused through the holidays and have friends along the way. I need to drop about a 100 to look great but I would settle for 55 right now .
    I've lost 80 so far this year add me if you like.
  • BlJohnston77
    BlJohnston77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!!!!
  • LJBellows
    Options
    Add me! I'm here for you!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too!
  • Simomofmich
    Simomofmich Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Dedication and discipline!
  • roseemb
    roseemb Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same 100lb journey - feel free to friend me!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    please read this: http://nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/07/21/meet-staci-your-new-powerlifting-super-hero/ it is my latest source of motivation. if she can do it, why can't i?
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You got this girl!!! We are all going to be here to help you! We all have our ups and downs but that is the beauty of MFP..... we help each other get back up!!! I will send you a request!
  • loestreich
    Options
    So glad to have found MFP! I'll be happy to be your friend. I just started with MFP to track food, nutrition, and exercise. I had a gastric bypass on 19 Sept, and have lost 37 pounds...but the "tool" of the surgery has made this weight loss different than ever before. No matter what solution you find, they all take work and, as Simomofmich says, "Dedication and discipline"! :flowerforyou: