Well, I have a lot to go!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Annaliza and I'm trying to lose weight like most of us :smile: I am 5'4" and weigh 191. It's obvious that Im very overweight. I'm hoping this site will keep me motivated and help me with counting calories. I love the food diary on here!

I'm hoping to lose 25-30 pounds by September....and 40 pounds over all. I've been exercising everyday so far for the last 10 days.

Wish me luck!

Replies

• annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Annaliza and I'm trying to lose weight like most of us :smile: I am 5'4" and weigh 191. It's obvious that Im very overweight. I'm hoping this site will keep me motivated and help me with counting calories. I love the food diary on here!

I'm hoping to lose 25-30 pounds by September....and 40 pounds over all. I've been exercising everyday so far for the last 10 days.

Wish me luck!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    u can do it!!!:flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! This is one of the greatest tools I've found!! It's great place to be accountable & motivated!! Keep up the good work & good luck on reaching your goals!!
  • ColleenLG
    ColleenLG Posts: 29
    Options
    Good luck Annaliza! I wish you much success!! :bigsmile: This is such a great site. I am sorry that I fell off the "bandwagon" cause it was working so well for me. But I am back on and very excited about it!! :happy:
  • ggooding12
    Options
    Best of luck to you. I am also 5'4'' and started out at 191. Feels good to be a slimmer me already. :glasses:
  • abatres7
    abatres7 Posts: 146
    Options
    Welcome, be good at tracking your food intake and stay within the requirements and you will do great!:smile:
  • ldwa
    ldwa Posts: 20
    Options
    I think whether it's 10lbs or 50lbs it always feels like a mountain to get across-- you'll meet your goal like we all will, one pound (or half, etc) at a time. You can do this. You've already got your head where it needs to go, your body will follow. good luck!!

193020.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I'm really excited to be here.
  • TANKENEY32
    TANKENEY32 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!!! U CAN DO IT!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou: