Leslie Sansane - Walk Away The Pounds Challenge??

Options

Replies

• KelleFlr
    KelleFlr Posts: 142
    Options
    I missed yesterday, busy day and had a mom's night out. Will walk tonite and log how long I made it. Putting on my calendar so I can make the challenge of 10 mi for the week. Thanks for this post.
    Kelle
  • lrobin65
    Options
    Walked the 3 miles this morning with her. Love how she works all muscle groups.

8291633.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • annasid78
    Options
    I did 2 miles yesterday 11/15.
  • genthel
    genthel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Today (11-16-11) I did Walk Away the Pounds The 30 Minute Walk (2 miles). I like this particular one because there are lot of arm and thigh exercises. :wink:
  • genthel
    genthel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Yes! I like all her dvds. :bigsmile:
  • Hyster1
    Options
    I'm in. Love her DVD'S.
  • KelleFlr
    Options
    I am planning to do her 4 mile DVD today with the resistance band.... waiting for my son to wake as he's in the living room napping... hmm maybe if I turn the sound down and just follow along?
    K
  • thinmomsoon
    thinmomsoon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in even though I am starting late. I will do a longer one tonight to catch up!
  • KelleFlr
    Options
    First time doing Leslie's DVD 4 mile Fit and Slim... AWESOME. I like how it starts with a slower easier beat, by the end you don't realize how fast you are going. I didn't know I could do that. When I hit 2 miles, I was thinking... oh my gosh, is that it, 2 miles, I am whupped, kicking my butt... mostly my legs. But I kept going, I wanted to push the whole 4 miles. I was sweating buckets. I really liked it.
    She makes it fun, is encouraging and I like the range of folks she has on the DVD... love Carolyn -- older and so fit, vibrant.

I did some more stretching at the end than what she does because during mile 3 i think I had a cramp in my calf.
    Thanks Kel for this challenge.
    Kelle
  • annasid78
    Options
    11/16 I did 2 miles. (total of 6 miles so far)
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!

I was going to walk today, but hopped on the elliptical instead. Tomorrow I plan on 4 miles, then 3 on Sat. This will get my 10 in for this week.
  • Jackpalm
    Options
    I'm in, I really like her DVDS.
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I did her WATP Fat Burning Walk - 4 miles on Monday, November 14th. Both segments which had the 15 min. exercises after the walking part. I liked it, but totally exhausted afterwards. Great Workout! The exercise segment was excellent! I really felt the burn. I plan to do it, again, today & tomorrow.

Thanks for starting this challenge. I like TurboJam (not Leslie Sansone) a lot, but after having a herniated disc had to stop for a few months & don't feel ready for it, yet.. I needed a challenge to keep me going doing this. No excuse of bad weather, too!

Linda
  • Wendysworld13
    Wendysworld13 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I want in please. I will catch up but will cut this week down a little cause it is already Thursday! Do you think you should start a group? That way we can log in specifically to that and not have to search for this post regularly. What do you think?
  • lrobin65
    Options
    I did 3 miles this morning. That puts me at 9 miles for the week so far. I plan to walk tomorrow and Saturday too. I have already began to notice a difference in things!!! Thanks for starting this.
  • Wendysworld13
    Wendysworld13 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Managed to get 4 miles in tonight. Yay
  • SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Saw this topic and realized I haven't did anything as far as extra exercise this week. Just working and walking in the mall and stuff. So I went and saw sitting on my shelf 6 of her DVD's So me and my 6 yr old just popped in the 4 mile walk and did 2 miles..whew! I was sweating this was a boosted walk with jogging and I wore my 1 lb wrist weights and ab belt. Feel great!

Nichole
  • Chri5lyn
    Options
    Hey everyone. I just found this site tonight. I have several Sansone DVDs I haven't used in over a year or so. I would like to join in. I may not get in 10 miles by Sunday, but will post what I do complete.

Chrislyn
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I want in please. I will catch up but will cut this week down a little cause it is already Thursday! Do you think you should start a group? That way we can log in specifically to that and not have to search for this post regularly. What do you think?

Hi Wendy. There is already a LS group. It can be found here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/335-leslie-sansone-walk-at-home

You should be able to find this post easily if you click the community tab, then click my topics. Good luck!

For anyone just joining, please don't feel that you have to get the 10 miles in by Sunday. Exercise is suppose to be enjoyable as much as good for you. Do what you can this week, but remember NO EXCUSES next week! lol

Today I walked the 3 mile super challenge and man was it challenging! I am at 6/10 this week. I better pick up the pace if I plan on making this challenge
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I did 4 miles today, so 8 miles total so far.
    Thanks so much for starting this challenge, Kel! If it weren't for you I doubt I would have done ANY exercise today.
    Linda