What a healthy lifestyle can do for you

Options
I am an x ray tech and I had a patient come in one day who was roughly around 67. I asked him to take his shirt off for the x ray. OMG I was frickin blown away, this guy had a body like a 35 year old and I am not even close to kidding. Wasn't even wrinkly nice and taute, picture Hugh Jackman with less chest hair. I actually started studdering a little bit and said something stupid like ah I guess you work out regularly. He looked at me and said something like (sorry long time ago) Yea I do, like what you see don't ya. I laughed and had to admit for 67 he was very attractive and young for his age. So HOORAH for taking care of yourself you can still rock out a sexy bod and confidence at any age!

Replies

• mindfulmunching
    mindfulmunching Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You're an x ray tech? I 'm an ultrasound tech!! I hear you on this one...Most of the time I explain what clothes need to come offf and stay on and the patient is so nervous that when I come back in the room I see WAY more than I would choose to LOL.. I am so glad I am a woman with an innocent face and not a big burly man walking in on old ladies boobies. HA HA
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wow...I will admit that's my father in law. He works out everyday and has a great upper body. (so weird saying that..err writing that). My hubby hates the gym, but he's lucky because he looks just fine.
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I am an x ray tech and I had a patient come in one day who was roughly around 67. I asked him to take his shirt off for the x ray. OMG I was frickin blown away, this guy had a body like a 35 year old and I am not even close to kidding. Wasn't even wrinkly nice and taute, picture Hugh Jackman with less chest hair. I actually started studdering a little bit and said something stupid like ah I guess you work out regularly. He looked at me and said something like (sorry long time ago) Yea I do, like what you see don't ya. I laughed and had to admit for 67 he was very attractive and young for his age. So HOORAH for taking care of yourself you can still rock out a sexy bod and confidence at any age!

Chalene Johnson says something on her ChaLean Extreme DVDs, that supports this - "... muscle keeps you looking young..."

One of the ladies working out with her is 60 years old and looks like she is in her 40s
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Chalene Johnson says something on her ChaLean Extreme DVDs, that supports this - "... muscle keeps you looking young..."

Oh now I can't wait until I'm not sick anymore so I can lift more weight! Rawr! :laugh: