MFP The Biggest Loser Yellow Team***Closed Group***

Options
123457»

Replies

• macylane4
    Options
    Great job, and that sounds like a yummy day of food!! Thanks for your efforts, and I'm signing off until next week..unless I have internet access there!!!
  • AmazingStace
    AmazingStace Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to let everyone know it got submitted on time. I just didn't get a chance to log back on here last night to let everyone know. So no worries, Tira and Don got it one time. I hope ours wins! I'd love for us all to have immunity this week!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Guys,

I owe every single person here an apology ... its been a wild and crazy week at work with being gone last week, then the job interview, and then my birthday. I am sorry for being a horrible teammate -- but it looks like you guys ROCKED the menu!
  • AmazingStace
    Options
    We did it! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! So glad we're all safe for another week. Now, let's all kick the crap outta the scale this week so we can stay a little longer! We're almost to the end!
  • backwardslant
    backwardslant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    YAY! I'm so happy that we won the challenge (really, all the rest of you won it for us). :smile: Stacey, you did such a great job putting it all together!

Now to get through this week. I'm worried about this one, probably more than the others. My knee is still giving me trouble, so I've not been able to do any of my normal workouts this week. I'm doing the wood choppers and the crunches and a few other weights/core workouts, but none of those are big calorie burners for me. I'm not gaining weight, but I don't think I'm really losing any either. :frown: Oh well, I'll just keep doing my best until my injury heals. In the meantime, you may have to represent for the Yellow Team all the way to the end!!!
  • AmazingStace
    Options
    Just keep on going, Chris. Do what you can do and don't worry about the rest. Gotta let your knee heal so you can keep going even after TBL is over. You never know how everyone else is going to do, so you just might be safe this week. So far, I'm feeling good about my chances to stay another week. This morning the scale said 248.6, so that's already a 2.6 loss for the week and it's only Wed. IDK what's going on, but I think it's the C25K and the new class I'm doing at the Y. I keep waiting for my loss to come to a hault. I just hope it's after TBL is over so I can make it to the end. LOL!