Sneezing After Working Out

Options
Can someone please tell me why I would have a sneezing attack every time after I finish working out??? It drives me nuts!! I need an answer!!! Plus how to stop it. I take a sinus pill everyday sometimes 2 still doesn't help me to stop sneezing after...

Replies

• archnurse
    Options
    I know the feeling...uncontrollable sneezing after a workout. It is called an exercise induced histamine release. As I have become more accustom to exerting myself, the symptoms gradually went away. Dot let it stop you from exercising, and go see a doctor if it persists.
  • leahbea22
    leahbea22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling...uncontrollable sneezing after a workout. It is called an exercise induced histamine release. As I have become more accustom to exerting myself, the symptoms gradually went away. Dot let it stop you from exercising, and go see a doctor if it persists.
    Good to know. i will do some research. It doesn't stop me from exercising, it just drives me NUTS!!! lol I also do it every morning I wake up, can't stop waking up can I LOL But thanks. Its better than the answer of, "You're sneezing the fat out of you"
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not alone! I thought it was a wierd reaction!