gyros???

Options
I ate at a greek restaurant today and I got a chicken gyro without any sauce. All it had was the chicken, pita, lettuce, onion, tomato and about a tbsp. of red pepper hummus. I do not know how to log this item in my diary. It is a little family owned place that does not post nutritional info. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!

Replies

• daisylou
    daisylou Posts: 118
    Options
    I ate at a greek restaurant today and I got a chicken gyro without any sauce. All it had was the chicken, pita, lettuce, onion, tomato and about a tbsp. of red pepper hummus. I do not know how to log this item in my diary. It is a little family owned place that does not post nutritional info. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    log each thing seperately your not going to get exact amounts but im sure u can get close
  • sjwildes
    sjwildes Posts: 5
    Options
    I would just post each individual item, that is what I do when there isn't any nutritional postings
  • Laurie061273
    Options
    OMG... you had to write about gyros!!! I'm going to be tasting them until I figure out how to not eat them!!! Those are one of my BIGGEST weaknesses!!!