at 5'2" i went from 176 to 108!! lots of pictures!

Options

Replies

• AParker1974
    AParker1974 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look Great!! Thanks for sharing your story, you are an inspiration!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • sallyalicet
    sallyalicet Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done! :smile:
  • Kirbysmart
    Options
    you look amazing, congrats on your weight lose.
  • eamconnor
    eamconnor Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    The woman in the black cut out dress is definitely the hottest. Wow!
  • jvmay1703
    jvmay1703 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look great! Curious to know more about how you changed to a vegetarian- was it hard? Congrats!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • amybarry76
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing transformation!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • pshearer7777
    pshearer7777 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, you look amazing! What a great testament to hard work and dedication!
  • Shanphichloe
    Options
    AMAZZZING! Good job!
  • melmist
    Options
    Congrats on your weight lose! Great job! You are an inspiration to so many people out there.
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!!
  • kayleighbuck2
    Options
    You really inspire me.
    You look outstanding!!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    WOWWWW you look incredible!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Just gorgeous!
  • qingwang2011
    qingwang2011 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous :D great work and inspiration
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    OMG you look sooooooo gorgeous and you are now officially my inspiration! :)
  • hallo_chief
    hallo_chief Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    We are around the same height and I'm about 30 pounds heavier than you were at your starting weight. You give me a lot of hope that I can do it though. When I saw you in your '156' picture, I thought 'I'd be happy just to get there!'

You are awesome girl - congrats!!
  • VlPassionlV
    Options
    How inspiring! I just started using this site. My personal trainer recommended it to me, and I love it! I have no other friends on here who even use the gym, and being similar in height as you, and seeing your progress, is VERY inspiring.

I, myself, am 5'1" starting at 136 lbs according to her. It's been about 2 going on 3 months now, and I still haven't seen much progress on the scale, aside from the inches lost when she takes my measurements. I have lost 2lbs so far, but it's going so slowly, I feel like I'm not doing it right.

Again, it's inspiring to see your progress, because being a short girl myself as well, I would LOVE to have the body that you worked so hard to achieve. <3
  • someonelikemyself
    Options
    omg wow!!!!!!! your body in buttshorts when you were blonde is perfection!! can i please know how much you weighed there? (in the picture that has all the pictures?))

aanyway i must say i am so inspired right now you reminded me of that feeling when i first wanted to lose wewight( ages ago) lol

i must say though you shouldn't have cut your hair or dyed it. just to fit in with your family, thats what made you unique and having long blonde hair is sexy im not a blonde hair fanatic but it's just the concept!! trhey would have seen the slim beautiful odd one in the family the old you but slimmer. !!!!

i hope you consider growing it back to its old self it's like victorias secret hair if long and blonde (well some models at least) :) most importantly: natural.

i love how your aa pilot how fun.!?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!