Anxious to hit 100 and I weigh in at 99.8lbs :(

Options
I weighed myself on Sunday November 13th, 2011. Man O Man! I woke up bright and early anxious as all get out about weighing in. I get there and I didn't even want to talk to my consultant. I just wanted to hop on that scale and celebrate a 100lbs......Hop on the scale it reads 220.4. I lost 1.2 lbs. Not that I wasn't excited about this. But I was officially 99.8lbs. NOT 100! This day just got worse! I went to eat out with some friends....HAD 12 WINGS!, oh and it didn't stop there. I ate a Medium Arby sandwich, ate 3 pieces of halloween candy, then had some of my sons Mac N Cheese. Was I pissed at myself. I think I got so mad, and my stomach was pissed at me that I ended up throwing up! MY STOMACH WAS NOT HAVING any of that crappy food sit in my stomach.

The next morning I was proud of what I accomplished. I got up and started a new day! Went to the gym ate my healthy foods and went on my way. I then found some old pictures of myself and put them beside my new ones.

These are whats inspiring me to keep going. Even though I didn't hit my 100 like I wanted. I needed to realize that there is always next week :) Not to mention I am doing better now then I was 8 months ago!

I appreciate all your support, your blogs, your message boards. No matter who youre! It really helps to see people you can truely relate to.

I started this journey in March weighing 320lbs
I am currently 220lbs.
My goal is 175
My extreme goal is 158

Just to be at 220 is a huge victory to me. I havent been this weight since I was 21 and had my beautiful son :)

Again, thank you all for your support. Please post some before and afters or before and still continuing your journey photos!

mybday033.jpg

mybday022.jpg

****dupnight046.jpg

My boyfriend also joined into the journey!
l.jpg

me-1.jpg

boom.jpg

320-239.jpg

64.jpg

newme.jpg

ushere.jpg

wowzer.jpg

zzz.jpg

GOAL.jpg

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Argh, how frustrating to be that close! But it's just .2 pounds - look how far you've come!! Amazing! And don't worry about eating too much - one meal isn't going to ruin all you've worked for. You are doing great!
  • erinmac0211
    erinmac0211 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Your progress is such an inspiration!!! Keep up the great work :)
  • evil_rider
    Options
    You are kicking *kitten*. Very impressed. Keep on keepin' on.................
  • ardavis23
    ardavis23 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    omg you have come SOOOOOOO far!! This is amazing to me to see this!!

CONGRATS SISTA!!!!!!
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Holy crap you lost 100 pounds in 9 months.. friend me and give me your secrets!!!!! looking good.
  • msjamartin
    Options
    Keep it up! I have found that my big milestones never come when I want. I work on a month by month goal so in the month that I thought I would get my 1st 100 off I missed it by 1lb. I only lost 4 that whole month and every month before and after I lost over 10. Same just happend with my breaking into Onederland this last month. I had a 2lb month and barely went from 201 to 199 in a whole month yet I've already dropped 4 in this month. My high was 378 and I'm now 194. If I can do this so can you!!! I have 44lbs till my goal of 150. Stay focused, stay on track and remember life happens. You are doing all of this so you can live and enjoy life. Keep you eye on the ultimate goal - a full, healthy and long life.
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    This is the main one I wanted to post as my starter pick because this was just from January of this year :)
    zzz.jpg
  • gnovi826
    Options
    This is an amazing story! You've given me hope and determination!

Good luck to you!
  • ausped
    ausped Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    First of all...congratulations on the great work...second of all...I feel your pain...been sitting at 98>4 for the last 2 weeks and 100 is my final goal..
  • AKidNamedScooter
    Options
    You're doing amazing! Keep up the good work :-)
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job thus far - keep up the good work. And when you experience a disappointment, don't punish yourself or sabotage your success thus far - what good does that do? Not a bit of good. Keep the positive thoughts - you have come a LONG way and a bunch of us are proud of you! :flowerforyou:
  • wonca
    wonca Posts: 81
    Options
    Great job! There's no need to beat yourself up over 1 day or not hitting some number. Tomorrow is another day and you'll reach your goal in due time.

I look at your goal and see 100lbs gone! That in and of itself is awesome!

Keep up the great job!
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    First of all...congratulations on the great work...second of all...I feel your pain...been sitting at 98>4 for the last 2 weeks and 100 is my final goal..

I know, it just felt like a kick in the balls lol figuritivly speaking lol
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • leethecuz
    Options
    congrads, great work!
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    You look amazing, and you're doing great!!! :) Don't be down on yourself. You have come so far, and I know you will continue. I am glad you have such visual evidence of your progress.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I KNOW the hard work you've put into it. Glad to have you as a buddy :-)
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU ROCK!!! Who cares what that scale said! A measely 0.2 pounds. UGH! REALLY!?!?

Anyway... you do rock and you are awesome and awe inspiring and, well, just plain, inspiring!

(((HUGS)))
  • debswebby
    Options
    Look at you!!! Seriously look at you!!!! You look like a completely different person. In fact, you look young enough to be your daughter :happy: What an amazing difference.
    Oh how frustrating to not hit the 100lbs that day but you will. There's only a teeny tiny bit to go. You will get there. :flowerforyou:

And yeah! what Pixie said :happy:
  • nacs246
    nacs246 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Brillaint job!!! You have done it in an amazing time as well!!! Truly an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!