I know its a weird question BUT LADIES

Options
2»

Replies

• NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I use Secret PH-Balance!! works like a charm and smells soooo goood =)

I use this version too...it has almost the same chemicals as the clinical version for about half the cost...my 17 year old daughter will only use this!!!
  • missy5277
    missy5277 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    my husband and i both prefer Degree any one of them works great! PS it works wonders on my teenagers too!!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I don't wear any. I only sweat while working out and I shower right when I am done, so there is no need to wear it. I don't wear perfume either or anything scented. Both my husband and I are not fans of fake smells. We like things natural.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Certain dri
    be sure to follow the directions, it is not like other anti-perspirants, but this stuff is THE gold standard!

I NEVER have sweat rings in my shirts anymore. Ever.

A wonderful product, but, I repeat, follow the directions!!!
  • SweetestHoney
    SweetestHoney Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I like the Solid Secret. I prefer the Va-Va-Vanilla. I am def a sweater and I feel gross even after working indoors. I find that drinking lots of water and sweating it out and the gym keeps me fresh during the day.
  • catfan
    catfan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Degree;)
  • bs1981
    bs1981 Posts: 36
    Options
    Secret or Dove Clinical strength.... pits won't sweat at all!!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    I work out in the morning lately, then I do shower.
    Then when I workout right after work, I apply more deodorant because I am worried I will smell, and dont want to smell while working out.
    Thats very disctracting!
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    Options
    I'll go between Mitchum and Degree (whichever one is on sale!)
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    Arrid xx is exxellent!!!!!!!

really, Arrid XXX is the way to go!
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I am never bothered by how much I sweat (it's a good thing!) plus when i'm doing Insanity I sweat EVERYWHERE...I mean it drips off my forehand and down my legs...but for smell...I use homemade deodorant and have never had a problem with smell (even after Insanity)
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    I use the Secret Clinical Strength it is the only thing that helps me with the amount that I sweat! It's expensive but so worth it :)

This one!