PMS Craving

Options
Any suggestions for not eating chocolate and french fries. Help

Replies

• Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Drink water then wait about 10 mins to see if you are still craving.
  • jilers
    jilers Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    No but if you get go info pass it along to me!! :)
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Craving chocolate? Eat it. Go with a dark chocolate version, and less will satisfy your craving faster. Craving salt? Eat a serving of nuts.

I dont believe in omitting any foods, but if you're worried about bingeing, just look for healthier alternatives. Or drink more water.
  • aekaya
    aekaya Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Eat dark chocolate and bake up your own fries instead :) that way you can save a ton of calories and satisfy your craving.
  • indirab
    indirab Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank You, I am going to try drinking more water, I already had half a brownie and some fries today.
  • indialuz
    Options
    I agree. No denial. Moderation, moderation, moderation. THAT is the key to success.
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    My doc told me PMS cravings are normal give in just eat within moderation make room for them in your day :flowerforyou:

Dark chocolate is best has more antioxidants!!
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Coconut Bliss Dark Chocolate Ice Cream... that always fixes my cravings.
  • tigerkittyskf
    Options
    I found these tips about dark chocolate in a health magazine. When looking for dark chocolate look for:

1. More cocoa- 35% or more. The more cocoa, the better.
    2. Avoid Dutch Processed (It'll most likely say alkali on the back.)
    3. Avoid on added oils- vegitable oil is most used.
    4. Look for Dark Chocolate that has Hydroginated Oil.

You may still be able to look it up. Just google "Runners World" and search dark chocolate.

Hope this helps. :)
  • huskygrrl16
    Options
    I have a couple of pieces of Dove Dark Chocolate to curb my craving or chocolate. As for the french fries bake some yourself or go for a small bag of something else salty like pretzels.