burn 300 calories in 20 minutes on the elliptical

Options
Ok so, this is my routine for days I don’t have long at the gym. I always like to do intervals because it gives you the best burn and after-burn but this is a super sweet burn on the elliptical in only 20 minutes! I’m so sick of seeing girls do the elliptical on level 15(the automatic level for a cybex) for an hour. It’s pointless, your body gets used to it and eventually you’ll stop burning as many calories that way.

It’s for a cybex elliptical and it’s hard the first time, but it does get easier! And it’s definitely worth it!

So my gym only has 3 cybex ellipticals and like a million precor ones, but I love the cybex ones so I always try to get one.

First, set the incline up to 10(I know but to me, I think it’s actually easier!). Then start off with 2 minutes on level 35, then 2 minutes level 55, 2 minutes level 80, 2 minutes level 95-100, then back down to 80.. etc. Every two minutes changing it, once you reach 20 minutes you should have burned around 300 calories! I burn around 330 when I do it but every body is different(I am 5’2” and weigh 135 lbs). I hope this works for you guys, I really suggest you try it!

Replies