Ladies, where do you buy your jeans?

Options
So, I plan on buying new jeans soon (and goal jeans). But the places that I used to buy my jeans from don't conform to my shape anymore. I have a big butt and thighs that are getting smaller, yay! And I'm a size 12 now but going shopping when I'm in a 10! Curvy girls , where do you buy your jeans! Let me in on the secret!

Replies

• otcody
    otcody Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Gap! Not the outlet or online, but the store you would find in a mall. I am a size 8-10 at Gap and I'm in love with their jeans.
  • alyssanichele
    Options
    Gap! Not the outlet or online, but the store you would find in a mall. I am a size 8-10 at Gap and I'm in love with their jeans.

No wonder! I would go to the Gap outlet and it would be a little tight on the hips! Thanks!
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Honestly? Walmart. The Lee Riders black jeans are my favorite!
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I do like the Gap...you can't go wrong with the Long and Lean jeans. I also really like New York and Co. for pants and jeans. And they're not too expensive. (But once I hit my goal I'm going to splurge and go get some premium denim!)
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    My fav jeans are from JCPenney, St. John's Bay. I'm short-waisted, and they fit in the rise, but the biggest plus is that they have just enough stretch to fit over my curves. They may not be from a swanky store, but you'd never know if from the comments I get when I wear them out. BTW, my new jeans are size 10 as well.
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm sort of an apple-shaped person, and my favorite jeans come from Aeropostale. Good quality, good fit, good price. :bigsmile:
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I wear Silver's from the Buckle. Expensive but they are the best jeans you will ever buy!
  • anhancock10
    anhancock10 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I like american eagle & a brand called industrial !
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I wear Lee's and I get them at Kohl's. I like the kind that have just a little bit of stretch to them. I am currently a 12 short/petite in pants, and I got much back! I don't like too low of a rise, because that gives me a muffin top. Too high of a rise looks like mom jeans. I look for a medium rise in a boot cut.
  • BrigidE
    BrigidE Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a GAP jeans fan, too. Long and Lean fit comfortably. They seem to run a little large. I wear a size 6 and they are loose, but I have a size 6 in a different GAP style, and they fit much more snug.
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    GAP Curvy. It was love at first fit.
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Gap And Banana Republic both have curvy fits that fit great. but you probably need to carve out a day and do some trying on at the stores. This will help you find the perfect fit for YOU!
  • Leviram
    Options
    I buy Levis they make my behind look nice! LOL! Gap has really good jeans but I find they don't fit well on me
  • sunnyzephyr
    Options
    Silvers from Buckle are amazing, but expensive. So most of the time I get my jeans at Macy's.
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    I wear Levi Curve!! They come in four different "curves" from the jeans that will fit the "ruler" to "J.Lo. Booty". I have a larger butt and thighs due to my swimming as a kid and I fit into these great! They don't gap in the back nor do I have crack issues when I sit down. Hope this helps!
  • Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 12, and the old navy 'flirt' are my favorite style!! They are pretty much the only jeans I wear, since they fit well, keep there shape throughout the day, and are affordable!
  • krista896
    krista896 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I don't have a very curvy bottom but I get my jeans at H&M. They sell them by waist and inseam instead of whole number sizes so you can really get a better fit.
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I am an apple shape myself, but I hear that Joe's Jeans are the bomb for girls with butts. All my friends with that build (all pretty athletic women, just with more to the hips and thighs) love them. They are very expensive, but this is your goal pair, right? I wear the Long & Lean jeans from Gap and Levi's skinny jeans myself--I am far from goal so don't spend the big bucks. I do have one incredible pair of Seven for all Mankind jeans that were a hand-me-down from my SIL--they look so good we call them my Magic *kitten* Jeans.
  • alyssanichele
    Options
    I like american eagle & a brand called industrial !

I can't really wear American Eagle, since their jeans are low rise and my butt's too big :(
  • alyssanichele
    Options
    I don't have a very curvy bottom but I get my jeans at H&M. They sell them by waist and inseam instead of whole number sizes so you can really get a better fit.

I love H&M pants, but I never tried on their jeans! Will consider!