Ripped in 30 results??

I really want to try "Ripped in 30" but I'm skeptical on the results it will give me.
Any pictures, sizes/pounds lost, and before/after measurements will be a huge help!!

Thanks!! :):)

Replies

• There is no easy way to get "ripped" let alone doing it in 30 days! Getting results and getting real results takes time, dedication, and hard work!
  • I have just started week 2. It's insane. I'm fully convinced Jillian has lost her mind. That being said I am already noticing that my stomach is looking a little more toned. If you have done 30 DS you will be well conditioned for ripped in 30. I can let you know how the rest of it goes once I'm done but all in all I recommend it. After all you can do anything for 20 minutes. Right??
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    You get out of it what you put into it. If you work hard at it (and keep your deficit on the eating side), you will see results :)
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    yeah i've done the 30DS and loved it (:
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    If it was that easy to get ripped in 30 days, wouldn't everyone be ripped by now?
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    There is no easy way to get "ripped" let alone doing it in 30 days! Getting results and getting real results takes time, dedication, and hard work!

Ripped in 30 is a workout DVD with Jillian Michaels.
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    almost done with Week one and it's been fun/good so far!
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    I'm thinking ripped in a year MIGHT be doable. I agree w/ Chrisdavey.
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    this is my third round. its one of my favorite workouts. my before/after pictures from the first time are pretty good.( I only did rippedin30, nothing else) Im on week three, and so far Ive lost 2 inches off my belly (inch below belly button), 1 inch off natural waist, and a couple more inches in various other places. and about 4 pounds. I am also running 3 times a week, and killer buns and thighs.

I have pictures but cant post right now since they are saved on my phone and dont feel like getting it right now since im going to bed. but maybe ill post later.I also took halfway pics for this round and its looking good too
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    I'm thinking ripped in a year MIGHT be doable. I agree w/ Chrisdavey.

yeah i should've mentioned i don't want to be "ripped" :) i just want to be toned.
    ripped wouldn't look good on me, trust me hahaha.

i was just wondering if it's worth it in helping me become more toned(:
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    omg people calm down, it's just the title of a workout DVD.

I'm starting week 2 of it tomorrow, it's on heck of a workout that's for sure! lol I'm excited to see the results though!
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    omg people calm down, it's just the title of a workout DVD.

I'm starting week 2 of it tomorrow, it's on heck of a workout that's for sure! lol I'm excited to see the results though!

LOL Exactly... people get so worked up over the small stuff.
    It is a title and by no means can they promise the general public that you will be ripped in 30. Ripped by far is in relation to your starting point. Obviously someone like me with little to no muscle tone (and deep fat) will not be "ripped". Maybe someone with a good jump on the game, already in decent shape, could see definition in 30 days. I am just looking at RI30 as another exercise plan that I am excited to start (tonight!).

If I am ever "ripped" you all will certainly hear about it and see it - as I will be posting the pix everywhere!

:drinker:
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    I always viewed it as meant to be 30 minutes not 30 days. Since the workouts are 30-35 minutes long. Kwim?
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    You dont have anything to lose do you? unless your choosing between Ripped or a different prorgam?
    If you do it and dont get the results you expected then you either had to high expectations or your dumbells where to
    light.

I combined level 3 and 4 for two weeks in september doing them five times a week and lost 7 pounds. You just need
    to keep pushing yourself. Its not meant to be easy and comfortable.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    I'm on my 2nd time of doing Ripped in 30 with Jillian Michaels.You will tone up with Ripped in 30.You get what you put into it.You do have to follow a good diet also.Jillian Michaels says you can eat your way through any amount of exercise and she is right.But I promise you will tone up with this workout.I love Ripped in 30 and I will be doing this exercise program many more times.:happy:
  • baileybowman
    baileybowman Posts: 21 Member
    here are some of my results from doing 30-day shred. i posted a whole blog about it!

http://www.thebaileybowman.com/2011/11/my-love-hate-relationship-with-jillian.html
  • baileybowman
    baileybowman Posts: 21 Member
    and to add to that.. i'm doing ripped in 30 now.