appetite suppressant

Options
I am a night owl and sometimes get the muchies in the wee hours, I have been doing really good with not giving in to them but was wondering if anyone knows of any appetite suppressant water packets or something like that??

Replies

• rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    hoodia is supposed to be decent and its natural, you can get it in tea or capsules
  • kari1740
    kari1740 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yogi Green Tea, Blue Berry Slim Life. It suppresses appetite and it works for me. I have am a night owl as well, so about two hours after dinner I have a cup of tea and I feel great the rest of the night. :) It tastes great too.
  • steadyeddie2
    Options
    In the book, "The South Beach Diet," the doctor/author recommended a teaspoon of Metamucil 15 minutes before each meal. It's made of psillium, which is simply a very high fiber grain. I am like you. I eat a regular meal and I'm okay, but later in the evening I get the munchies. I have modified the doctor's advice and I have a teaspoon of orange-flavored Metamucil in about a half glass of water a while after I have eaten, as a dessert, if you will (I also find if I only use a half glass of water and let it sit for about 30 seconds or so after I mix it in, it has a sweeter flavor, which is what I crave). It works as an appetite suppressant for me. Kudos to you for asking! I hope this or one of the other suggestions works for you.
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I think the key might be meditation of some sort. Calming exercises (stretching) Your body doesn't need to eat that late at night. It's tough to change a lifestyle habit. Eating a salad is always a good choice. I've found for myself saving some of my cals for night helps and it doesn't cause me to gain.
  • annaasun
    annaasun Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    diet soda. idk if its bad for you but i do it once in a while and it definitely suppresses my hunger