Boob question

Options
Are there any exercises to make saggy lady boobs perky again? Is there an alternative to surgery to lift up the girls? Thank you for any help you can send this way!

Replies

• PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Are there any exercises to make saggy lady boobs perky again? Is there an alternative to surgery to lift up the girls? Thank you for any help you can send this way!

Unfortunately not hey =(
  • YMTaylor
    YMTaylor Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Work your chest, the real muscles at the sides by your armpits. I have found after a year of lifting weights including chest presses and butterfly's my boobs are sitting higher. :)
  • YMTaylor
    YMTaylor Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Work your chest, the real muscles at the sides by your armpits. I have found after a year of lifting weights including chest presses and butterfly's my boobs are sitting higher. :)

It won't completely reverse aging and if you've had kids don't get me wrong. It's not like they were when I was 20 but my hubby says they look bigger and I think that's partly b/c they are 'higher'.
  • janinab75
    janinab75 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Get properly fitted for a good, bra. It's worth he money. Go to a specialty bra store or good quality lingerie shop.
  • beccafertig
    beccafertig Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Honestly? Invest in some high quality bras. I love cacique, sold at Lane Bryant. They are expensive, but worth every penny!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Honestly? Invest in some high quality bras. I love cacique, sold at Lane Bryant. They are expensive, but worth every penny!
    Those Bras are amazing, I have also found the ones sold at Catherines are just as good as well. Lane Bryant and Catherines are part of the same company.
  • faithog
    Options
    Work the muscles beneath. If your pecks are more fit, your bust can appear "perkier".

Also- always provide support to the girls! Definitely get fitted by a professional for everyday bras- and wear a compression bra when you work out. I even SLEEP in a bra to provide nightly support: a t-shirt material bra without under-wire... and I am by no means large busted. By always wearing support, your breast ligaments and connective tissues will stretch out less, which will help your girls keep their shape... or even maybe tighten up if you've been free-boobing!
  • katz22
    katz22 Posts: 116 Member
    Options

It won't completely reverse aging and if you've had kids don't get me wrong. It's not like they were when I was 20 but my hubby says they look bigger and I think that's partly b/c they are 'higher'.

This^^
    You will get an improvement through building the chest muscles ( and avoid cost/scars of surgery too!)
  • Leopardliz
    Leopardliz Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I was always hesitant of working out my chest muscles cause i thought it would look too buff. I thought they would shrink! I guess not! Im totally going to try the exercises now :)
  • beccafertig
    beccafertig Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Those Bras are amazing, I have also found the ones sold at Catherines are just as good as well. Lane Bryant and Catherines are part of the same company.

I'll have to check out Catherines! I only do cacique when they have the "buy 2 get 2 free" sale.