Ladies, where do you buy your jeans?

Options
13»

Replies

• nikki778
    nikki778 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Regardless of whatever size I wore ( I was a 13 down to a 4) Ive tried every jean on in the world from walmart to Armani,

My favorites are either from Kohls Junior section (Hydraulic, Angels) or Abercrombie,.

I also have old navy, Gap, forever 21, Lee, LEI, Mudd, etc., but I favor the above 3 brands=)
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    My fav jeans are from JCPenney, St. John's Bay. I'm short-waisted, and they fit in the rise, but the biggest plus is that they have just enough stretch to fit over my curves. They may not be from a swanky store, but you'd never know if from the comments I get when I wear them out. BTW, my new jeans are size 10 as well.

This - I buy SJB secretly-slender jeans all the time. They are the best. And they last a long time if you wash them correctly. And at about 20 bucks a pair, they are a STEAL!
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    Old Navy's Rockstar jeans are amazing! Cute, form fitting, and comfortable!
  • christine_6980
    christine_6980 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I buy all my jeans from Vanity. They have really nice ones. The dakota's or Sasha's depending on your body shape.
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Calvin Klein! Makes my big butt look smaller :)
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Express "Eva" fit jeans fit me right. I usually go to The Buckle though since I can get the by waist/inseam measurements.
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I am an apple shape myself, but I hear that Joe's Jeans are the bomb for girls with butts. All my friends with that build (all pretty athletic women, just with more to the hips and thighs) love them. They are very expensive, but this is your goal pair, right? I wear the Long & Lean jeans from Gap and Levi's skinny jeans myself--I am far from goal so don't spend the big bucks. I do have one incredible pair of Seven for all Mankind jeans that were a hand-me-down from my SIL--they look so good we call them my Magic *kitten* Jeans.

Seven's are awesome! Rock and Republic's too
  • jands7483
    jands7483 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like Guess. They're old school but fit the butt nicely. Levis makes jeans for women with curves too.
  • pfeiferfit
    pfeiferfit Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I like Parasuco, they're awesome, but I don't know if I've worn them at a size 10, or only at an 8. (and initially at a 6 - i miss those days) I've got thighs and a bum too, (and had even then) and they worked. And some were higher waisted.

WATCH THE BACK POCKETS and detailing on the back - I have seen WEIRD stitching on all brands of jeans that make an awesome pair look like a dumpy butt, because of bad stitching. Get someone to check for you. ;) And happy shopping!!!
  • tiedye
    tiedye Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    The only jeans that fit me are Lucky Brand. They are expensive but last forever, wash well, and they're soft. I wear the Lola bootcut style.