Inches make me smile... :)

Options
So for the passed 2 weeks I haven't lost any weight at all. I was starting to get really upset. My husband swore I was smaller and that I had to of lost weight. So I measured myself.... Over my whole body (well my waist legs and hips) I've lost 5 inches in 2 weeks!!!!! Now that got me excited!!!! :):):) I am now a believer that weight doesn't always mean everything!

Replies

• wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    So for the passed 2 weeks I haven't lost any weight at all. I was starting to get really upset. My husband swore I was smaller and that I had to of lost weight. So I measured myself.... Over my whole body (well my waist legs and hips) I've lost 5 inches in 2 weeks!!!!! Now that got me excited!!!! :):):) I am now a believer that weight doesn't always mean everything!
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO, girl that is AWESOME!!!!
    I knew all of your hard work was paying off, sometimes it just takes just a little while then it's like a switch gets flipped.
    Congratulations!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Aw that's great to hear you're losing inches. Thanks for the reminder it's not always the scale. Congrats on your success :drinker: :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • wmcnicol
    Options
    thanks guys!!!! Yeah def. going to pay more attention to the inches than the scale. even though its still really nice to see the scale go down... its nicer to see the inches go down!!! lol
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good job, Keep up the hard work.
  • magnolia1077
    Options
    That is great! Someone told me today that my face looks smaller. Couldn't get a better compliment.
  • wmcnicol
    Options
    That is great! Someone told me today that my face looks smaller. Couldn't get a better compliment.

I bet that felt amazing!!!! I've noticed that in pictures my face has started to look smaller which is great!!! lol
  • chelseachick
    Options
    so it just goes to show you that smaller is "bigger". way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!