Been here, but lost some friends along the way

Options
Hi!

I started MFP in march. I can tell the difference I now make without thinking to hard on them. I feel better and am looking good. I've lost some of my original friends along the way and would like to increase my support network to keep myself motivated.

I will warn you my dairy is private, I do this so I am honest with myself.

Best of luck to everyone!

Lauren

Replies

• stryfe101
    Options
    howdy, good luck to you...we all need it and determination to keep us going
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I think I need more friends on here too... i really enjoy the motivation from others, the interraction..... but with a short friend list, different time zones, some people not logging in for days.... makes it rough to keep up that interraction. I too keep my diary for the very same reason... I can only judge myself. Best of luck to you, add me if you like.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am open to any new friends. My diary is also private. Everyone has a choice with what they want to do with theirs so I don't think you need to apologize. I know I am at the stage now where its not like I will be binging on sweets etc. so I am being accountable to myself. Added to that is the fact that just a few people on here would know and understand some of the foods I eat anyway since they are not from the typical North American diet. You can add me if you wish.
  • magicsd77
    Options
    Me too feel free to add me.
  • zumbalove29
    zumbalove29 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello, I started here last week so I have few friends as well. Feel free to add me if you would like, and my diary is private... why, idk but it is :-)
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Cool! I could use some friend re-populating as well. (Do be warned- I am not the greatest food rolemodel, so if you disapprove of ice cream, I'm not your ideal pal).