My Journey....Thus Far...

Options
2»

Replies

• kath1804
    kath1804 Posts: 47
    Options
    wow, you look absolutely fab. Keep up the good work, and yes, you have inspired me. I have had a week or so off with my birthday celebrations, and now back on track (hopefully).

Once again, well done! :flowerforyou:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Righteous, you rock. Hubba hubba,,, :smooched:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    :love: WoW! You look great!!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing - you are a great motivator!
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    WOWZER!! :noway: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: You look wonderful! Thanks for all of your support and :heart: Theresa. Keep up your great work!
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Congratulations - you look great. Thanks for being an inspiration.
  • indianagranny
    Options
    double post sorry
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    This deserves a bumpity bump!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    This deserves a bumpity bump!!!!:flowerforyou:

Thanks Becky!!! :heart:
  • sillysallyf
    sillysallyf Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! :drinker: You look great. This has inspired me. I too can do it. Thanks Teresa.:happy:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Theresa...you look wonderful! WTG! You are such an inspiration:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Theresa...you look wonderful! WTG! You are such an inspiration:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Kelly!!! How are you...I've missed you being around :cry: Hope all if well with you and your family! :heart:

And...thanks so much!!! :flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options

Kelly!!! How are you...I've missed you being around :cry: Hope all if well with you and your family! :heart:

Hi, we are doing good. Just really busy! DH is now done w/ the outage so I should be on a bit more! I'll have to get in on the new challenge:wink:
  • Theresa35
    Options

Hi, we are doing good. Just really busy! DH is now done w/ the outage so I should be on a bit more! I'll have to get in on the new challenge:wink:

That would be great...some new faces and great attitudes!!! :drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Congratulations! Your hard work has definately payed off!!:drinker:
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Congrats T! You look wonderful! And might I add that it is so inspiring for myself, still trying to lose the bulk of my weight, to see such great progression!
    :flowerforyou:
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing - true success gives us a lot of motivation. Keep all of us in your prayers.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats and body fat is awesome!!!
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look amazing!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!