ONE PRESENT for the Holidays

Options
Elizabeth_C34
Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
If you could have one gift (a physical thing) for the holidays and nothing more, what would it be?

This would be mine:

http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-KSM150PSER-Artisan-5-Quart-Empire/dp/B00005UP2P/ref=pd_sim_k_30

kitchenaid_mixer.jpg

Replies

• ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    If you could have one gift (a physical thing) for the holidays and nothing more, what would it be?

This would be mine:

http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-KSM150PSER-Artisan-5-Quart-Empire/dp/B00005UP2P/ref=pd_sim_k_30

That's a good mixer. You should dive in and go for it.

That said, I haven't considered my Christmas list just yet as Thanksgiving has not come and gone. But I do love Turnbull & Asser suits.
    -wtk
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I want a juicer!! A nice one~!
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    breast implants? lol.
  • wendorfa
    Options
    A new Kindle Touch. My 2nd generation Kindle got dropped by my daughter onto cement (totally an accident and she had a ton in her arms). So now I need a new one ;)
  • wendibartel
    Options
    I really want a kinect for the xbox 360 and I have had numerous opportunities to get one but i just keep talking myself out of it because i am scared that i wont use it.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

This would be mine:

That's a good mixer. You should dive in and go for it.

I wish I could. Hubby and I are limited on holiday funds this year. :frown:
  • TheLeapist
    Options
    An XFX 590.

It's a graphics card for computers. It's basically powerful enough to rule the universe with.

I'm a nerd.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    A new house! I'm freaking out thinking there might be mold in our freakin walls!
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    A man in the house. :blushing:

Hopefully one that likes to wash, cook, clean, do maintenance, shovel snow, help me exercise :blushing: , etc.
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    2012 Mercedes SLK 350 with the diamond white metallic exterior, black premium leather interior, aluminium trim, 17'' 10-spoke alloy wheels and almost every add-on package available. :heart:

WDDPK5HA2CF010149_1.jpg

This is not as I would order it. This one has cheap wheels and the ash leather interior that I don't like. :P However, it's a decent representation of what mine would look like. :smile:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    A cottage off the coast of Ireland, the land of my people :bigsmile: :laugh:

ireland.jpg
  • backwardslant
    backwardslant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    A really nice wine fridge. Or tickets to next year's Wimbledon final. :)
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I really want a kinect for the xbox 360 and I have had numerous opportunities to get one but i just keep talking myself out of it because i am scared that i wont use it.

I think I want a Kinect as well. I would totally use it, I just don't know if we will have the money for it...
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    A digital food scale. :laugh:
  • brunzella92
    brunzella92 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Does lipo count!!!! :laugh:
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    A job for my husband so that I can stay at home and raise my kids.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    A gym bag..........

full of 100 dollar bills :bigsmile: