the SCALE

Options
so, I have to weigh in tomorrow. Anybody know where I am. I missed to weigh in's already. I have really just been that busy. What if I've gained. I've been exercising and eating right with a few exceptions. Ah

Replies

• seehawkmomma
    Options
    Good luck! :)
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    In looking at your diary, you've barely been eating anything.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    i get scared of the scake too. for the same reason, the "what if despite my efforts i gained". and i can tell you its really bad for me when i avoid to long. weekly weighing is best. i still struggle with it. I'm sure your fine, just tell yourself that it will be alright, you most likely didn't gain if you been good, if you have it could be water your body puts on when your losing to prevent shock. if not a few lbs is easily fixed. so jump on girl! you can do it!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    In looking at your diary, you're barely been eating anything.

ditto.

Contrary to popular belief, eating that little will not speed up weight loss. It will slow it down and destroy your metabolism in the process, making weight loss that much harder..
  • nchaidez
    nchaidez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You need to eat more for sure! You're putting your body into starvation mode...so it slows down your metabolism in order to use less energy to sustain you all day. I just learned I was doing this about 2 weeks ago and have changed my diet. I've never eat so much in my life, but the pounds are coming off!
  • Silvercivic
    Silvercivic Posts: 156 Member
    Options

I agree. You'd be surprised what eating more can do for your weight loss. Good luck!
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options

he is right. you should never starve yourself hun. never eat under 1000 cals. really never eat under 1200 is the general number.
  • cpow81
    cpow81 Posts: 114
    Options

I totally agree with this post.

I try eating at least 1200 calories per day (my goal is 1220) and I almost always go over or very close. Your goal is between 1800-2000 so I would try to aim towards eating more.

Good luck with your weigh in!