for all the ladies...

Options
AI1108
AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
when I create a report of my net calories for the last 90 days I can always tell when TOM day 1 was haha .. natural spike day! is anyone else's like this?

maybe that'll be my challenge next month.. to not let that happen lol

Replies

• sandrahover
    sandrahover Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    HA! yea...same here...TODAY! ha!
    :laugh:
  • MynameisKimba
    Options
    I havn't had that 'problem' for almost 2 years now. Believe it or not I actually miss 'Aunt Flo'..makes me feel old now that she no longer visits. lol
  • Solomonre0
    Solomonre0 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    This time for me was TWO days. The day before I couldn't stop eating chocolate! And then the day of it was other sweets :/
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I find my calories/sugar intake spike the couple days right before my TOM starts, but then all I want to do is workout and eat healthy.
  • neon8919
    Options
    I have been keeping track of my weight on my wii fit and without fail every three weeks my weight jumps up a pound or two and my wii fit is like "think of how you gained this weight" and then makes me pick a reason, there isn't a "HORMONAL" reason. The week right after it is over is a great time for losing weight though, I may add 1-2lbs but then I drop like 5 so in the long run I win.
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I have been keeping track of my weight on my wii fit and without fail every three weeks my weight jumps up a pound or two and my wii fit is like "think of how you gained this weight" and then makes me pick a reason, there isn't a "HORMONAL" reason. The week right after it is over is a great time for losing weight though, I may add 1-2lbs but then I drop like 5 so in the long run I win.

exactlyy.. i'm consistent the rest of the month and then all of a sudden I get these random cravings... and then after the first day I'm like "uh oh! I need to get back in gear" and i'll get back to being good lol I guess that's why it hasn't worried me too much