? FOR dudes ?

Options

Replies

• StarGeezer
    Options
    There is nothing about my person that screams "skinny" in any form or fashion! Even if I were of more reasonable proportions, there's no way I would wear skinny jeans... my "boys" need breathin' room. :laugh:
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Wearin skinny jeans=deserving a fast car ride into a brick wall
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Levis and leather chaps for over 40 years.
  • eversbane
    Options
    Hmmm I cant imagine guys peeling off their skinny jeans when they get home is very sexy
    I like mine to fall off... on demand.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Straight cut jeans end up looking like skinny jeans. Funny thing is my butt is round from the years of power lifting. And since my quads are decent, the jeans get tight in the butt and quads but are actually slightly loose at the waist
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Real Men don't wear skinny jeans. I bought a pair of loose fitting jeans from Express this weekend and I love them. I needed them mostly for the leg room, I got body builder legs from lugging around an a$$load of weight all my life and now that I am in good shape they are shredded but still bulky.
  • leslielt
    leslielt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Sagging in skinny jeans is even more ridiculous!!! What's the point?
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Helll naaaahhh I wouldnt be caught dead wearing those Things! I am much to awesomely tanned and awesome to be wearing such ridiculous Hipster attire.:bigsmile:

:laugh:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans on MEN = are not attractive at all...... :/

I seen at 16 year pld boy wearing them....I guess he could pass since he is just a kid.....I seen a guy in his late 20s/early 30s wearing skinny jeans....No...No..No.....Why? Why?....NO! :/
  • DaniiLake
    DaniiLake Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    BrettPGH wrote: »
    AARRRGGHH! There's a guy who works the photo section of my local grocery store. Skinny, emo dude with hair hanging in his eyes and what HAVE to be women's jeans on everytime I see him. He's sporting hip huggers riding low on the waist and it's like a horror I can't look away from.

It's the single most unmanly thing I've ever seen in my life.

I on the other hand am quite happy to be wearing some jeans I haven't fit into in years, they're not "skinny" jeans, but they're sure as hell a lot skinnier than what I WAS wearing!

Where can I find this man? I need to know... For reasons *raises eyebrows*
  • DaniiLake
    Options
    The skinny androgynous emo boy look is the sexiest look on the planet in my opinion. It sucks that it has gone out of fashion :(
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    How many men dream of rocking skinny jeans or already do? Why do you like or not like them?

Don't guys still wear dockers and such?

Guys what do you rock?

No jeans!!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Skinny jeans noooooooo! On a man or woman...
  • DaniiLake
    Options
    Glynn1974 wrote: »
    DaniiLake wrote: »
    The skinny androgynous emo boy look is the sexiest look on the planet in my opinion. It sucks that it has gone out of fashion :(

When do you graduate to fancying guys who look like they have left school?

Haha, i'm starting to think I may never do!
  • ksamp39
    ksamp39 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wear what you want who the hell wants to conform we're not robots! My 6ft3 man looks hot in his skinny ripped at the knees jeans, even at 39.I myself at 41 will break every fashion "rule" till I'm in the ground (or scattered floating about) :p
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans?
    No; *kitten * No.

Dark wash jeans that fit.
    Iron Ranger Boots.
    Black or white t-shirt

It's the uniform
  • columbus2015
    columbus2015 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My wife bought me a pair of skinny jeans, I think mainly because I haven't got a butt left. I feel a bit weird in them, and because I do a lot of bike riding, they are tight in the thighs. But they are a bit of celebration of 38 to 32 waist changes.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I need oxygen to flow through my legs so no skinny jeans for me
  • Tylre4815
    Tylre4815 Posts: 77 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    You may have been too influenced by new age, hipster media to think men dream of "rocking" skinny jeans.
    I wear sweatpants, joggers, and shorts in the summérs. (I also abhor jeans.)