I hit a 100 pound loss today!

Options

Replies

• DeniseMarieRobinson
    Options
    How wonderful! You look great, Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • muffindowd
    Options
    You look FABULOUS and you are such an inspiration for me...and not only that, you are such a supportive MFP friend to have :D. Keep on being amazing!! <3
  • MamaRevski
    MamaRevski Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look 10 years younger, amazing job!
  • Espichick11
    Options
    wow! great job! Treat yourself :)
  • Qns1980
    Qns1980 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, great inspiration!!!
  • bexominglex
    bexominglex Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! great job!
  • IOWAlapbanderette
    IOWAlapbanderette Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    That dress looks fantastic, I love your look and the red hair looks great on you!

GG
  • kflong
    kflong Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! What an accomplishment - congrats!
  • brendacooks
    brendacooks Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a wonderful accomplishment! I hope you feel terrific - and btw - I LOVE your dress!
  • Heatherdfowler
    Options
    Congrats! You look great. Your hard work and determination has really paid off.
  • ladyluck4210
    ladyluck4210 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You really do look amazing! I am looking forward to the day I hit that 100lb mark. I'm over half way there! As far as feeling guilty about eating some sweets now and then, I understand where you are coming from. I weigh less now than I did when I graduated high school and finally starting to feel comfortable with myself again, but I know this journey will be a lifelong one. I am okay with going out and having dinner with some friends or treating myself to an ice cream cone. I have been trying to remind myself that is new life that I am learning to live, and I can't deprive myself of the things I love. It really is about learning to keep things into perspective and remember that you are retraining your mind/body/soul after years of abuse, bad habits and excuses.

Just remember how you felt on this day and remember how you felt before you lost that 100lbs. If that isn't motivation enough, I don't know what is! Best of luck and thanks for being such an inspiration to all of us :)
  • KatyKakes6310
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!! keep up the great work!!!!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I literally just said out loud: "Holy CRAP!" Girl- you look absolutely amazing :) I am so so so so proud of you :) Congratulations on all of your success- you are such an inspiration! Good luck with the rest of your journey :) You are so beautiful :)
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Congrats! you look fab!
  • NefariousBunny
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing!
  • tambamis
    tambamis Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! You give me motivation to keep going!
  • bourbonqueen
    Options
    I want your legs!! Very inspiring well done! :smile:
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing - such an inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!