Anyone doing the 12wbt with Michelle Bridges?

Options
Hi I have just joined Michelle Bridges 12wbt Round 3. Anyone else doing it?

Julie from Brisbane

Replies

• Deb2012
    Deb2012 Posts: 124
    Options
    Hey .... I just joined!!! I'm Deb from Adelaide.
  • 85vicnic
    Options
    Hey, i have joined up too. Im Victoria from Melbourne :) Cant wait for it to start
  • emjy82
    emjy82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am too - Lost 11kgs in Round 2 and really pumped for the same again in Round 3 :)

Best of luck for Round 3

Emma from Perth
  • JulesB1973
    Options
    :happy: Woo Hoo!!! Can not wait to start again - Monday here I come!. Would love to add you guys as friends via my fitness pal if you are keen. Nice to have support.
  • Pomolu
    Pomolu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm also doing 12wbt - keen to support/ offer support and keep in touch with our progress. I'd be happy to add you guys as friends via my fitness pal too.
    Pomolu :)
  • flanno72
    Options
    Hey Everybody doing the 12wbt. I've been using myfitnesspal for about 8 months now and have just signed uo to do the 12wbt round 3. Very excited.
  • emjy82
    emjy82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Happy to be friends with you guys? Any extra motivation is welcomed by me :)
  • rattatatnat
    rattatatnat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am also doing 12wbt Round 3...happy for extra friends that are on the program
  • dgjg1234
    Options
    :smile:
    Hi All, I'm doing round 3 12wbt too. This is my first time & I would have to say that this is the best program that I have ever done..........& I've done a few over the years. I've lost 7.3kg so far this round, something that I haven't been able to achieve for years......so I am a huge fan. I use mfp everyday as I find that it really helps to keep me honest.
  • rt1801
    rt1801 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi- also doing the 12wbt and whilst not always following the meal plans I have enjoyed some of the recipes and use MFP everyday to track my calories.. (even the blowout days- although some days are beyond tracking...) I am finding the 12wbt a great motivator and something that keeps bringing you back on track instead of throwing the towel in- in the past once I had a bad day I would pretty much say 'oh well I have had a bad day now and just keep eating.... I like that with MFP and 12wbt everyday is a fresh start!
  • muttley27
    muttley27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, i know we are near the end of Round 3 but better late than never :)

I'm Annemarie, I am also doing Mich's program and I am from Sydney. Feel free to add me as a friend.

So who is going to the finale workout and party?
  • megz85g
    megz85g Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i'm thinking about doing the next round which starts in jan/feb 2012
    do you all like it?
  • dgjg1234
    Options
    Hi Megz, yes I think it is the best program that I have ever done & I have done a few over the years. I am also looking at signing up again for the next round & I'm just hoping that I don't loose it in the break over Christmas. I think the things that I like most is the fact that the program pushes you to look at yourself & be real about it. Don't just look at what you eat or what activity you do etc but look at you & your life as a whole. For me this approach works because I have all angles covered where usually if I blow it food wise it is all over or if I get slack working out etc, so good luck & I think you would like to the program
    Cheers
    Grace
    P.S. Hi All, can't believe we are in week 10.........I still have so much to learn & I wish we were in week two still :smile:
  • dgjg1234
    Options
    I'm not going to the finale this time as I have recently been down to Sydney but I would like to go next round. Hope you are all enjoying the program as much as me!

Anyone if interested can follow my time so far - gracem12wbt.blogspot.com

Enjoy :happy:
  • muttley27
    muttley27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes, i can vouch for it also, 1st round for me, and will continue next year
  • diagofussa
    Options
    hi there, I am only new to MFP but have just completed the MB 12wbt and loved it! Best program ever, feel free to add me as friend to help motivate you through your journey!