Coffee Lovers : 0

Options
For all coffee Lovers ...What kind of coffee creamer do you use that isn't high in calories?

Replies

• BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    None, nada...zilch; love the nectar of the gods in its most natural state; give it to me black!
  • aranchmom
    aranchmom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    None, nada...zilch; love the nectar of the gods in its most natural state; give it to me black!
    me too. :wink: I learned to drink coffee from my cowboy husband. :drinker:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Coffee Mate for me!:bigsmile:
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    I just use 1% milk, just log it as 1/8 cup comes up as 14 cals. I don't think I even use that much but it is lower in cals then creamer.
  • angelew
    angelew Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I miss my half-n-half. Now I put about 1/3 cup skim milk in a glass pyrex measuring cup and zap in the microwave until it is bubbling hot (90 seconds)-then add to my coffee and use my imagination...
  • Rob_Sarge
    Rob_Sarge Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I do one little container of french vanilla and spenda sweetner.....
  • MelHoneyRocks
    Options
    I used to get the non fat flavored creamers...but WOW take a look at those ingredients!! No way am I putting that in my body. I switched to 1/2 & 1/2, more calories but natural...gave up splenda too for real sugar. Still loosing weight and I dont even count my coffee on my food diary.
    :drinker:
  • rose_mortem
    rose_mortem Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I use just under 1/4 cup of skim milk. It has few calories, plus nutrients that you won't find in creamer. I don't think you can ever go wrong with skim milk :D
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    powder creamers are a lot lower in calories than the liquid creamers. Coffee mate is only 10 calories per tsp.
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Love my coffee plain black!!!
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    If I have the calories, I go all out and get real cream and sugar. If not, well I'm trying to teach myself to love black coffee. It's a process :/
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Soy milk, sometimes stevia
  • lawson305
    Options
    land of lakes offers fat free creamer; 20 cals for 2 tablespoons. Skim milk works well for me too. I never realized just how many calories I was consuming by adding about 1/4 of the coffee mug full of fat-laced creamer!! Keep up the good work..
  • stephaniev07
    stephaniev07 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just use the generic non dairy creamer. 1 tbs with 1 pkg of truvia.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Coffee Mate Sugar Free. The sugar free is less calories than fat free.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    For all coffee Lovers ...What kind of coffee creamer do you use that isn't high in calories?

I love coffee so much that I drink it without any additives.
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    A little truvea and a little no sugar coffee mate.
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Coffee is my favorite food group. OuO

I just use milk because I'm poor, or I drink it black.
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Uhm...I am not sure of what a creamer is... but just the word "cream" screams fat and unhealthy to me, although I love double cream, sweetened whipped cream and ice cream. I try to stay away from it as much as I can, and I'm bound to eat I don't buy "light" or "fat reduced" versions, I LIKE IT THICK! :D.. and I think it's healthier every now and then for a breastfeeding mum to get some extra dosage of calcium and fat for the little one!:D

If I want a different coffee I would have some ice cream with cold coffee on top, I love it, but don't add sugar to the cold coffee or it would taste far too sweet!.

My normal coffees are cappuccinos with 2% skimmed milk, and I use my own expresso machine to froth the milk, then I add chocolate and cinammon on it. Cinammon acts as a fat burner!!:D
  • Herownself
    Herownself Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    If it is good coffee then Black! If it is bad coffee then Tea.