Baby weight loss: 18 lbs until Bikini Body

Options
Hi everyone,

I just wanna introduce myself real quick.

I'm a 25 year old mom to a 1 year old girl. My hubby is a super fit athlete, I guess that comes with his job (US Army).

Trying to lose the remaining 18 lbs baby weight asap by

1) Keeping a 1300 kcal diet
2) Running with stroller 3x/ week
3) Walking 4x/ week
4) Jilian Michaels 30 day shred

so far, my weight has been up and down, not stable enough to call it progress.

Hoping to find som mfp friends with similar goals that I can add.

Thx

Replies

• abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!! 5'1" already lost 14lbs and have about 15 more to go!! Trying to get bikini ready by my Mexico vacation in February!
  • Mimimaus
    Options
    Thx Abby, will add your right now.

My intial goal was to lose all the baby weight by my little ones first bday. But I didnt make it ;) February sounds good!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Lots of mamas with little ones on this site doing amazing things, you can totally do it too. :-)
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :happy: I nursed my baby for the first year and couldn't lose a single pound while doing it (seriously - not a single one). Since I've weaned her, the weight has finally started to come off (with a lot of hard work). I know how hard it is to feel good about yourself when you're not in the body you were used to, especially after almost a year of pregnancy. I also know how much you deserve to feel good about yourself because being a mom is an amazing thing and we should be proud of ourselves.

I've just done 2 rounds of 30DS, go to gym 3 x a week and I'm doing my first round of Ripped in 30. Jillian Michaels is amazing and you will definitely get great results with her.

Good luck! MFP is the best and I don't know what I would do without it everyday :bigsmile:

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Mimimaus
    Options
    Still looking for new friends! If you have similar goals please add me! :)
  • Mimimaus
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I just wanna introduce myself real quick.

I'm a 25 year old mom to a 1 year old girl. My hubby is a super fit athlete, I guess that comes with his job (US Army).

Trying to lose the remaining 18 lbs baby weight asap by

1) Keeping a 1300 kcal diet
    2) Running with stroller 3x/ week
    3) Walking 4x/ week
    4) Jilian Michaels 30 day shred

so far, my weight has been up and down, not stable enough to call it progress.

Hoping to find som mfp friends with similar goals that I can add.

Thx

Just to add:

SW: 157
    CW: 142
    GW: 127

I'm barely 5'1 ;)