What's a good kettlebell dvd for a beginner?

Options
Hi,

I just started doing kettlebells and have taken a class or 2. I am still a beginner, but I would like to get a dvd I want a good workout.

Can you guys suggest dvds for kettlebells for beginners for a good workout.

Thanks for your help.

Replies

• Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    bump
  • riannenrings
    riannenrings Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    i started with jillian michaels shred it with weights. i would recommend that.
  • curiositycat
    curiositycat Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I keep hearing great things about Lauren Brooks. Her volume 1 kettlebell DVD is going to be my next workout DVD purchase (it's in my Amazon wish list!).
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    Shred-It with Weights by Jillian Michaels was what I used for my first kettlebell workout. It has 2 levels on the DVD. I started out with level 1 for a bit, then when I was ready I went on to level 2.
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Agree with Jillian Michaels Shred It with Kettlebells. Its great for a beginner and its a great workout!
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your responses.

Any of you try Bob Harper: Kettlebell Cardio Shred?
  • ChefJesse
    Options
    I just ordered both of Bob's kettlebell DVD's online. The haven't arrived yet, but as soon as they do, I'll let you know what I think.
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I just ordered both of Bob's kettlebell DVD's online. The haven't arrived yet, but as soon as they do, I'll let you know what I think.

Hi Chefjesse,

Please give me your feedback. I would love to know. I'm really curious and want to have variety in my workouts. :)
  • Sourpusscandy
    Options
    I searched youtube and found dozens of vids.