Can you see the difference?

Options
2»

Replies

• kevtaikeymama
    kevtaikeymama Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    YES!! Are those different dresses of the same style? It's definitely better fit, shaplier, and stomach has gone down alot..You're doing great!
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    YES!! Are those different dresses of the same style? It's definitely better fit, shaplier, and stomach has gone down alot..You're doing great!

They're the same dresses. && thank you!! :D
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    losing 45 pounds is a lot! Congrats, are your pant size different? are you pants getting longer? are you able to do more

i can see a difference, especially in abs, arms

keep it up!

Yes, my pants fit looser and getting longer. I see the difference, but I guess at 40 lbs lights I should be seing a huge difference which I don't see. Nonetheless I am proud of my success and will continue my weight loss journey
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    the difference is definitely there, but you have an hour glass shape and have probably lost weight evenly throughout your whole body which is good but maybe that's why you don't see the difference yourself. I definitely see it, keep up the great work.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! You have a great hourglass shape. It can be hard to see our own body transformations, but trust all of us.... there is a difference in your pics! You have really done some hard work and it shows :)
  • Munkyzilla
    Options
    Yes, definitely. You look fab in that black dress, by the way. Perfect for your hourglass body. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!