I just took new pics today, down to a size 8.

Options
1235»

Replies

• jogami
    jogami Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful :D That's a huuuuuuuuuuuge accomplishment, looking sexy!!!
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Jessica Rabbit, eat your heart out!
  • Munkyzilla
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you are so pretty, and you have lost so much weight! WAY TO GO!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • pj4432
    pj4432 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well done, congrats
  • jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    omg!!!
  • chanson104
    Options
    Very pretty! Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration!
  • KatieLowe87
    Options
    Wow!!! You're a real inspiration, congratulations!
  • nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Whoaaaaaaaah! You look AMAZING! You don't need to tell us, I'm sure you know by now!! We're the same height, so seeing your pictures helps me visualize what I could look like if I keep at it.. :D Thanks for the inspiration, and congratulations!!
  • scleesh
    scleesh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look Fantabulous!
  • demonid
    demonid Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Yay!
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Great work!! Pictures like these give such inspiration!!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    You look absolutly amazing...wow, I am so proud of you!!! Can't wait to look that good girl, you inspired me!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the hard work! I have to ask, though, how you have accomplished a size 8 at 5'4" and 172 pounds? I am 10 pounds away from that and the same height and will readily admit that I am waaaaaay more than 10 pounds away from a size 8!

So inquiring minds want to know what you did! Strength training or some other type of exercise to really help build muscle?

I have a very large build and I come from an athletic family so I naturally carry a lot of muscle.
    It took me some time to accept it, but I will never be near my BMI weight healthily. It is just how God made me, but the good thing is I can eat more than another person my height and size can without gaining.
  • smilingrn
    smilingrn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!!!
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    When I saw the first couple of pictures I thought they were the before pics because people tend to post the before pictures first and I did think gosh this girl doesn't need to loose weight until I came to your before picture WOOOWWWWWW
    Absolutely smashed it Girl that is awesome work and you look fantastic you should be so proud of yourself its these type of stories that make me want to go and work out more
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    ooops double post
  • lisa_darlene9
    lisa_darlene9 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, if you have words of motivation on what worked for you, I would love to find out. You look FANTASTIC!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!