Options

Replies

• TabChav
    Options
    Wowaweeewa!! You look PHENOM!
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    The confidence in your "after" photos literally made me smile! I love it! Congratulations!
  • chloe1107
    Options
    Well done!! You look absolutely amazing! If i can do even a quarter of what you've done i'll be happy..keep up the amazing work :D x
  • Scrammit
    Options
    OMG, you look great, congrats! Sounds like you have great determination and I am sure you will succeed in losing the last 15 pounds...Good Luck with your goal.
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    the most impressive change! You even changed the way you look and dress.
  • 1972richard
    Options
    Great job, you rock.... :bigsmile:
  • Simomofmich
    Simomofmich Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Good job!
  • tammiforget
    tammiforget Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your great success
  • Mkristinek
    Options
    You look hot! Great job!
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! I have lost 75 pounds... and I didn't think I would be able to reach my 100 lb lost mark at 150 lbs... but you've given me the courage to keep it up!
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, well done you a credit to us all.
    We are all impressed as the comments above show clearly.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this day has come, I haven't weighed 173 since college! I started out with a goal of making it to under 200 and then I thought it would be nice to reach the 100 pound mark so I kept striving for it. All of the support from MFPers has gotten me here (well that, hard work, and determination :} ). The serious part of my journey began in May when I decided to change my life and make positive choices when it came to my health. I have lost 70 of the 100 pounds since then. The hardest part of this journey has been not feeling guilty for having a slice of cake or a couple of cookies now and again, and I still struggle with that but I know that I don't want to deprive myself or else it will derail me. I haven't overcome my eating issues but I am working on it and I take one day at a time. My journey continues as I have about 15 pounds to go before I re-evaluate my weight/body goals. Wish me luck, and all of the best to all of you hard working MFPers as well. Much love! We've got this!
    P.S. I'm 6 feet tall -someone always asks :)

3 years ago at 273
    easter.jpg
    zoo.jpg

Today at 173
    oct11.jpg
    SAM_6613.jpg

Wow you look great, congrats!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    You look so incredible!! Amazing job and congrats!!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats on your success!!
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful. You look amazing!
  • Mamasota
    Mamasota Posts: 144
    Options
    You are a true inspiration! Congratulations!
  • Tani316
    Options
    Awesome work!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Reda2522
    Options
    Congratulations...Awesome. You look great. You're tall like me and wear heels so I will too!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • heartpdx
    heartpdx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I haven't overcome my eating issues but I am working on it and I take one day at a time. My journey continues as I have about 15 pounds to go before I re-evaluate my weight/body goals. Wish me luck, and all of the best to all of you hard working MFPers as well. Much love! We've got this!

Love it! Love that you admit that its still a day to day work in progress. It gives me, who still has a way to go, hope and encouragement.

Congratulations on your success. I love the haircut. You look beautiful, fit, and healthy! Almost a different person!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!