New OLD pair of pants

Options
So, I had this pair of pants that I loved but stopped fitting a looong time ago. I wasn't going to try them on until I'd lost 20-25 lbs but today I felt like giving them a try to see how far I was from that goal of fitting into them again. I'm still at awe that they FIT!!! And I'm not bulging out at the waist!! I still have them on. In fact, I plan on wearing them all day today. I am so excited I will workout today and tomorrow even if I'm feeling kinda icky. It is worth the effort!! This IS working!!! I had tried before but hadn't been successful until I found you MFP!! :drinker: :love: :bigsmile: :heart:

Replies

• cpow81
    cpow81 Posts: 114
    Options
    YAY! That's awesome - keep up the great work!
  • CathiAnne
    CathiAnne Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That just makes you want to continue like you said. Yippppppeeeee! :drinker:
  • aaleigha1
    aaleigha1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    that is great I have several pairs in my wardrobe that I love
    tried on one pair yesterday and measured the amount of gap in the zip - I will try them on at every 5lb lost until they fit it will be a fantastic nsv just as you have had today
  • michcruz
    michcruz Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    That's awesome to hear! It feels great to reach a goal...keep it up! :)
  • shifthappens2011
    Options
    That's wonderful.

I have several pair of 100% cotton pants that I've kept to be my control pants. The ones with so much spandex are not good
    for me. And today, ironically, I also put a pair on that I've not been able to wear in ages. Holding them up and looking at them
    I didn't think there was a chance but lo' and behold, they fit and fit well.

Yea us!!!!
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    WOW that's great well done!! Keep feeling great you deserve it!
  • HudgWife
    Options
    I love this ! I hear you ! When I boxed away some favorite outfits during pregnancy , I kept them because I loved them and HOPED I would get back into them ... I finally have been able to not only get into them again , but feel comfortable in them ! Good for you !
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That is the most AWESOME feeling ever!! I've lost around 13 pounds and I see a significant difference in my clothes also. I'm able to fit into jeans that I once planned on giving away, because I thought I would never get into them again. MFP has been a blessing to me because this is the most success I've had as well at losing weight. It does also inspire you to work harder and continue your journey. Congratulations and blessings to you on your future success!!:-)
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    That's so great!!! It's the best feeling ever!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!