I'm really worried!

Options
I always seem to psych myself out a few days before my weigh in. I know I've stuck to my diet, haven't cheated and worked out, yet I always feel like I'm going to gain weight. Like that extra teaspoon of olive oli is going to make me gain weight.

Ugh, I have five more weeks before I leave for England and I really wanted to be down to 210. I just feel like it's going so slowly.

Replies

• michiganderrdh
    michiganderrdh Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Stay positive and keep pluggin away! you can do it and don't stress over it too much. Stress can backfire your health and fitness goals.
  • Alexabarocas
    Options
    Hahah, oh yeah, big time. I try not to stress, but I want it so badly it's hard not to.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    You are making positive changes for yourself, this isn't a race. It's a lifestyle change. If weighing in is going to cause that much stress then get rid of that scale!
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You are making positive changes for yourself, this isn't a race. It's a lifestyle change.

^^ This! She took the words right out of my mouth!
  • Alexabarocas
    Options
    I don't weight myself! If I did I'd go nuts I think ahaha. I go to Jenny Craig once a week to see how I'm doing. It doesn't stress me out per say, but I just worry I've done something wrong. Even my Jenny lady told me not to worry. :P
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    It goes slow, but as long as it still "goes", it is a good thing! Just keep plugging away at it, and you will be more than happy with what happens!
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options
    I always seem to psych myself out a few days before my weigh in.

Ok...I'm confused, then you said you don't weigh yourself, so how do you weigh-in and why are you psyching yourself out?
  • grannisue
    Options
    Remember it was the tortoise. that won the race and you will too. I use to stress out over that stupitd scale too. I had my hubby hide it for 2 months. I would go to my friends house once a week and weigh there. I learned I had to trust my eating right and not rely on jumping on the scale all the time. I know have it back and it's just not that important anymore as long as I am doing what is right for my body. Look out England ~ here she comes!
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options
    It goes slow, but as long as it still "goes", it is a good thing! Just keep plugging away at it, and you will be more than happy with what happens!

slow and steady is the best way to go!
  • Alexabarocas
    Options
    I don't weigh myself. I go once a week to the Jenny Craig center where I get all my food to get weighed in. I just nit pick the little things. It isn't a logical feeling, I know that.

Yes, as long as I'm losing I really don't mind the pace! But of course, I think we'd all like to wake up at our goal weight ahaha.

Yeah, I definitely don't weigh myself all the time, just once a week, but I think I'm gonna toss my at home scale. it's wonky anyway.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options

But of course, I think we'd all like to wake up at our goal weight ahaha.

Amen, sister!!!
  • Alexabarocas
    Options
    If only wishes came true!

Anyway, wish me luckfor tomorrow!