Before/240+

6334_245489010226_663690226_8090117_845520_n.jpg

After/165

378005_10150904010685227_663690226_21402240_863801606_n.jpg
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    *Bump

Love seeing these pics! Y'all look great!!
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    I'm 5'6" :)

I didnt really take great pictures but you can kinda tell I guess.. the numbers to a better job.

progresspics-1.png

incheslost.png

This was after completing Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred. So this pictures/measurements are for about one month. I have about 25 pounds left to lose :)

I'm down a pant size too !
  • phiddy23
    phiddy23 Posts: 103
    Options

I didnt really take great pictures but you can kinda tell I guess.. the numbers to a better job.

progresspics-1.png

incheslost.png

This was after completing Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred. So this pictures/measurements are for about one month. I have about 25 pounds left to lose :)

That weight loss is really impressive especially considering it was in like a month !

I am 161lb and just on the first few days of the 30 Day Shred... did you do it every day or like 4-5 days a week? And did you do ten days of each or more / less? Also what daily calories were you on and what other exercise did you do?

Sorry this is so annoying haha but it's so motivating to see someone else who is pretty much the same as me who has succeeded ! Finding the 30DS quite tough though atm bluerghh
  • changling82
    changling82 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'5, you can see mine on my profile. i've lost 70 in the last year and 110 from my highest weight.
  • xorachelrose
    Options

progresspics-1.png

incheslost.png

That weight loss is really impressive especially considering it was in like a month !

I am 161lb and just on the first few days of the 30 Day Shred... did you do it every day or like 4-5 days a week? And did you do ten days of each or more / less? Also what daily calories were you on and what other exercise did you do?

Sorry this is so annoying haha but it's so motivating to see someone else who is pretty much the same as me who has succeeded ! Finding the 30DS quite tough though atm bluerghh

Hahah no its no problem! I did it everyday for 35 days straight. I didnt take a single break. I did 15 days on level one, 10 days on level 2 and 10 days on level 3. I started doing the shred and then I found a group who started it 5 days after I did, So I joined them until the end. The first week was the hardest! but then after that it was pretty easy. After I completed it I couldn't believe that I worked out for 35 days straight!

Now the 30DS was the ONLY workout I did. I go to college so its really hard to balance class, work, homework and working out. So I just stuck to those 30 minutes, but gave it my all.

I was on 1500 cals/day plus the 300 from working out.. so 1800 all together
    But since i'm almost 15 pounds lighter from when I started MFP told me to change it so now I'm on 1200 plus the 300 from exercise so 1500. I normally don't eat back all the calories I burn but I make sure to eat at least some because I just estimated how much I burned bc I dont have a HRM.. So Id rather eat a little over then not enough (I dont want to plateau!)

If you want you can check out my food diary's from the past month, If you wanna look at what I had.

Also I found a group that was REALLY supportive during the shred and currently we are doing Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30. So if you need a group to help motivate you feel free to join the one I'm in because a lot of the members are repeating 30ds again.

Its called "Everyday I'm shufflin!!!!!!!" but its a private group so if you would like to join just let me know and i'll send you an invite :)

hope that answered any questions you had, and if not ill be more than happy to answer more :)
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, starting weight 255 currently 160.8. My journey started with weight watchers and will be finishing here forever. :flowerforyou:

015-1.gif
  • healthyliving_girl
    healthyliving_girl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/gonnabefitgirl/view/living-in-denial-land-isn-t-all-it-s-cracked-up-to-be-172186

Just wrote an entry. I'm not all the way there....but this is after 20+ lbs have been lost. I'm 5'5"
  • annejuju
    annejuju Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    All you ladies have done wonderful! Such an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!