Chocolate peanut butter drink recipe

Options
I make this when I want something chocolatey. I take a glass of almond milk pure it in a blender. Then take half a teaspoon of 100% pure cocoa powder. Then I put in a heaping tablespoon of all natural peanut butter. Then I add about 2-3 stevia packets with a little ice. Blend it for about ten seconds. Its like a peanut butter chocolate wonderland!!! Enjoy.

Replies

• emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    bump for later, thanks!!

do you know the calorie count? and how many servings it makes?
  • debcarv
    debcarv Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy, bump
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    bump

You had me at PEANUT BUTTER!!! :D
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I do this with skim milk, chocolate whey, and pb -- it's about 300 calories and very, very filling
  • fatguyweightloss
    Options
    Used to do something similiar, ice water, chocolate protein powder, splash of coconut milk, and 1/4 of a banana. Delicious and not too many calories or sugar.
  • VanillaSky72
    VanillaSky72 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Not sure at the calorie count or serving size. You can play with the ingredients and amount depending on taste and servings. Why is everyone saying bump? lol
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious!
  • JennBrown83
    JennBrown83 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    sounds delish! and somewhat like a drink I used to make, the one I used to make was 1 cup chocolate milk (could use soy or almond milk) a couple tbsp of peanut butter and half a banana (add some more vitamins and potassium) I like the idea of using cocoa instead of choco milk cuz there is a lot of added sugar in the milk... I may have to try this!!! thanks!!!
  • sheclimbsrocks
    sheclimbsrocks Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    add a fresh or frozen banana to that! Yum!
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    They are saying bump so it stays on the top threads to get more feedback!