Over 200 club week 6

Options

Replies

• gullsluvr
    gullsluvr Posts: 10
    Options
    Great job. Your success really motivates me. You started out where I am starting out. It makes see that it can be done.
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Great job. Your success really motivates me. You started out where I am starting out. It makes see that it can be done.
    WELCOME TO OUR GROUP!!!
  • awestfall
    Options
    Here is a quote for the day!!

April 20, 2009
    " If you can't give anything, you should not complain when you receive nothing."
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My boobs are too big for jumping jacks...lol anyways good job
  • awestfall
    Options
    My boobs are too big for jumping jacks...lol anyways good job
    Well we are doing the cardio challenge this week anyways.So get your cardio in this week and report back how many minutes of cardio you have done.Remember weigh in is Friday so shoot for the stars girl.Best of luck:flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    woot did my 4 mile of intervals......jog/walk:drinker:
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Here is a quote for the day!!

April 20, 2009
    " If you can't give anything, you should not complain when you receive nothing."

That was good. Thanks for sharing.

I only did 20 minutes of cardio yesterday. I was so tired and it was hot here in the upper 90's. I am off to a good start today. I walked for 48 minutes. I plan to walk again when I take my neighbor to water therapy here in about an hour. I walk around her building until she is done. So far this week I have

231 minutes of cardio ( wow that is only 9 minutes shy of 4 hours)
  • awestfall
    Options
    Great Job Everyone!! I only got in 90 minutes of cardio today because its raining but I may get in another 30 minutes on my elliptical.:flowerforyou:
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    This week is cardio huh?! I am so in!!!

Mya: You are doing awesome! I just looked at your pics and you really are a rockstar and are giving this all you've got! Woot Woot!

I set MFP as my homepage so I log in so much more and I am definately staying within my calories each day... I have been eating more for breakfast and lunch so I am not so hungry at dinner... Baby is my personal weight, he is now a little over 15 lbs! Starting 30 day shred today and so excited... now, I am off to do homework! Good job everyone!
  • awestfall
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good to see you again Amanisto!! Welcome back to our challenges.I saw where you started a new thread.I hope you don't think I took over this one.I was just filling in until you got back.
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    Awestfall: I don't mind at all!! I just thought it would be fun to start a challenge in general, I think I am addicted to them! You are doing awesome too!! You are a truely dedicated leader! keep up the good work and I am going to chime in as often as possible! I am on for cardio this week!
  • awestfall
    Options
    Awestfall: I don't mind at all!! I just thought it would be fun to start a challenge in general, I think I am addicted to them! You are doing awesome too!! You are a truely dedicated leader! keep up the good work and I am going to chime in as often as possible! I am on for cardio this week!
    Awe thanks for the sweet comment and I am glad to see you are back.Best of Luck to you:flowerforyou: Kick some cardio butt this week girl.:flowerforyou:
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I got 90 minutes today. Keep it up everyone!
  • futuremrswilloneal
    Options
    is there a set amount of jumping jacks we are suppose to do? I'm really lost here

weight.png
  • awestfall
    Options
    is there a set amount of jumping jacks we are suppose to do? I'm really lost here
    This weeks challenge is cardio.See how many minutes of cardio you can do this week and check in with us daily or on Fridays weigh in.GOOD LUCK:flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options
    Here is my motivation for today.
    When life is getting you down, PUSH. When you're having
    trouble on your job and things are not working out well,
    PUSH. When the bills are high and the money is low, PUSH.
    When people aren't responding to you in ways you hope and
    want, PUSH. When people don't understand you, PUSH.

And what does PUSH mean? Pray Until Something Happens.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Here is my motivation for today.
    When life is getting you down, PUSH. When you're having
    trouble on your job and things are not working out well,
    PUSH. When the bills are high and the money is low, PUSH.
    When people aren't responding to you in ways you hope and
    want, PUSH. When people don't understand you, PUSH.

And what does PUSH mean? Pray Until Something Happens.

Good One, I love it.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    I am retaining a ton of water this week. I can't seem to get rid of it. My ring is tight (it was loose last week) I feel bloated. My time of the month just passed so that is not it. Maybe it is because we went from the 70"s here last week to the Mid 90's all this week. I love California weather but I prefer the 80's, and I am wondering if the heat is putting me all out of whack.
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Momma,

I have no expert answer to you retiaing water. I am doing the same this week after 30's and 40's last week and 60-80 this week. I'd be interested to hear what others think is causing this.

I did get 75 minutes of cardio done yesterday and will do 120 minutes of cardio today.
  • awestfall
    Options
    I am retaining a ton of water this week. I can't seem to get rid of it. My ring is tight (it was loose last week) I feel bloated. My time of the month just passed so that is not it. Maybe it is because we went from the 70"s here last week to the Mid 90's all this week. I love California weather but I prefer the 80's, and I am wondering if the heat is putting me all out of whack.
    Anything is a possiblity