2 problems

Options
fit4mom
fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
To the person who posted this:
Congress declared pizza a vegetable in the USA

I kid you not.

Are we done taking food advice from government yet?:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45306416/ns/today-today_health/t/pizza-vegetable-congress-says-yes/#.TsY7qFawXAg

1 The article is biest not straight forward fact. I favors vs telling you.
2 It is put out by msn (left wing liberal as you can get)
3 Any disagreement with the White House is anti Obama

I know for a fact that all the facts are not there. But that's what you get when the article clearly has an agenda.
I'm all for it being a pizza and gov. (Not just congress) getting out of the business of being contradictory. It's all equealy corrupt.

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    As much as I love a political debate, especially when it has to do with Congress meddling in people's lives, this thread will be locked and trashed by a mod in 3, 2, 1...
  • fit4mom
    Options
    As much as I love a political debate, especially when it has to do with Congress meddling in people's lives, this thread will be locked and trashed by a mod in 3, 2, 1...
    I'm aloud to dissagree with a clearly biast article that is used to make a point.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    I'm aloud to dissagree with a clearly biast article that is used to make a point.
    I understand -- believe me. Any thread with political tones, though, will get the shaft by the mods -- not me.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Yes, you are aloud, but this is a topic probably better suited for discussion in groups.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • fit4mom
    Options
    Got ya. Well why did they guy get away with posting something that had a political agenda with untruths. I am simply dissagreeing with facts on a post that was flaud.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Got ya. Well why did they guy get away with posting something that had a political agenda with untruths.
    Report it.
  • fit4mom
    Options
    No worried. It's a free country and he has a right to say what he want's and I have a right to point it out. My facts were merely fact not mean.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Depending on the topic, even disagreeing with flaud logic or fact isn't aloud.
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options

Yes but your credibility is lost through horrific spelling.

aloud=allowed
    dissagree = disagree
    and biast = biased.
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Depending on the topic, even disagreeing with flaud logic or fact isn't aloud.

And flaud = flawed
    aloud=allowed

*Educating the uneducated since 1988.*
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Op what exactly is incorrect about the article? You seem to be as biased as you are claiming the article to be.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    For crying out loud, can one person spell disagree right??????
  • jacobhammond
    Options
    Everyone's equealy aloud to dissagree and be flaud and biast once in a while.

Fox News is the opposite of "liberal left wing" media, right? Then here you go:
    http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/11/17/pizza-as-vegetable-congress-proposes-new-school-lunch-bill/
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what OP is trying to say.
  • fit4mom
    Options

Yes but your credibility is lost through horrific spelling.

aloud=allowed
    dissagree = disagree
    and biast = biased.
    You don't have to spell perfect to stand up for what's right and tnks 4 crktin ma splling. :laugh: :love:
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    For crying out loud, can one person spell "disagree" correctly??????

corrected. :)
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    No worried. It's a free country and he has a right to say what he want's and I have a right to point it out. My facts were merely fact not mean.
    The Constitution protects us from gov't infringement on our right to express ourselves.

Where this is a privately-owned website, the site owner has every right to choose the content and censor users' comments. It's like me not being able to hang a sign on your front door. I have a right to express myself, but not on your property without your permission.
  • bruthacuervo
    bruthacuervo Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Bad Spellers of the world..... UNTIE!
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I read it in La Prensa not via msn.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Op what exactly is incorrect about the article? You seem to be as biased as you are claiming the article to be.
    Yes. You're better served discussing any flaws in the article's content than commenting on the source or labeling it.

This coming from a guy that has a huge beef with the media and their bias. It's the content, though, that needs to be analyzed.
This discussion has been closed.