How dead is your office today?

Options

Replies

• Duelltolose
    Duelltolose Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I had no clients.. : / I was supposed to have someone come in for a mani/pedi. But I found out they moved it to next Tuesday... And that's going to be a busy day. AHHH
  • kimletton11
    kimletton11 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've had one customer, no emails and two phone calls. This is by far the slowest day since I've started working here. Plus I'm the only one that works in the office and I'm bored out of my mind!!!!!!!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    OMG, no one is here and I am stuck here until 6:00. BOOOOOOO.
  • mrimike
    mrimike Posts: 139
    Options
    Very slow day in imaging..........again. Wasn't Obamacare supposed to help this?
  • CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    i'm a nurse at a peds clinic and usually friday is crazy busy... but we're actually a little on the slow side today. i'm gonna regret saying that though... now we're gonna get slammed!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Literally half of our office is out today. My department is completely empty except for me. But I like the quiet. I had a really hectic week until today, so it's a nice break.
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I'm one of three people in the entire office. The other two leave at 430 and I'm stuck here until 530. I've received one email since returning from lunch at 1pm, and it was from the executive secretary who was telling me (and everyone else in my department) that he was going to be out until December 1st. In other words, thank goodness for MFP or I'd be sleeping at my desk right now!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    My office is full of non-Americans, we are busy and every freaking moron in the DC area is calling and me stupid freaking questions.

I wish we were less lively.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Ha! I thought it was just my office.

I'm so bored, I'm actually trying to carry on conversations with the telemarketers.
    I Photoshopped a picture of my dog, did some online xmas shopping, made fun of my boss a little bit, and cartwheeled around the office when no one was looking.

Productive Friday? I think so.
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Been x-mas shopping for me and the boyfriend.. paying bills on-line, getting things faxed and mailed off.. ....That kept me busy for about 2 hours... now I'm just waiting for 3 pm

Happy Friday everyone!
  • dlynnkind
    dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Very slow, lots of people out. No emails no phone calls. Next week should be loads of fun :)

Dana
  • angi4466
    angi4466 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh so quiet here! We actually went in the conference room and did Yoga for an hour, but ofcourse we got 3 calls in that hour (Murphys Law) but other than that....NADA
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Ha! I thought it was just my office.

I'm so bored, I'm actually trying to carry on conversations with the telemarketers.
    I Photoshopped a picture of my dog, did some online xmas shopping, made fun of my boss a little bit, and cartwheeled around the office when no one was looking.

Productive Friday? I think so.

Hmmmmm, cartwheels in the office..........

Nahhh, I'd hurt myself!!!

lol.
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    Here at the blood center. Only 4 people showed up to donate.
    Three of them we're scheduled donors.
    Jeez!
    Thank God for MFP!
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    Rigor Mortis has set in

^^^Love it... Only my fingers are still working to surf and type! :ohwell:
  • tiamaria8182
    tiamaria8182 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Well, all the "important" people have left for the day so I'm outta here too! Have a great weekend!!!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    crazy busy over here :) never a dull moment when you work for an insurance company lol
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'd say it was a waste of my time to come into work today, but I'm getting paid so I can't complain. I'm ready for the weekend to be here...not one phone call this afternoon, no emails, no conversations, nothing! and i still have 2.5 hours to go
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    It's typically busy om Fridays (I work at a bank) but it's going ssssssssssllllllllllllloooooooooowwwwwwwww. I think I may like it better, don't have to deal with the rude customers. I can't take the rudeness daily or I will go INSANE!
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I've been either surfing the net, jacking with my boss, or on MFP all day.... I am now getting ready to make jewlery out of paper clips until I am set free... Considering I'm supposed to be off today.... I wasn't going to do much of anything any way....:bigsmile: