How dead is your office today?

Options

Replies

• Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I thought it was just my office. I have had 3 emails, 1 phone call and thats it. I am dying over here.
  • mrimike
    mrimike Posts: 139
    Options
    crazy busy over here :) never a dull moment when you work for an insurance company lol

How hard is it to say NO??? JK
  • erzsebet_1560
    Options
    I am so freaking bored today!!!!!!! Actually that's everyday around here. I almost feel bad to be actually getting paid for this..I said almost.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of work to do, but I've mentally checked out. drinking a latte and playing on MFP for the next 1 1/2 then i'm out of here!!
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I love the first two posts especially! How come it's quiet everywhere (almost)?
  • emaline614
    emaline614 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i wish it were dead... tons of phone calls/scripts. i'm SO ready for the end of the day!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I've had one customer, no emails and two phone calls. This is by far the slowest day since I've started working here. Plus I'm the only one that works in the office and I'm bored out of my mind!!!!!!!

It's just me and my boss here. We are the only two employees and she agrees that today is ridiculous.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    It was our Thanksgiving potluck luncheon today... not much work getting done; everyone's in a food coma. But the phones aren't ringing and the e-mail has been just a trickle all day.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    <
    Took this pic because I had nothing better to do. The most excitement I've had in the office, aside from MFP, is getting tea and going to lunch. SMH! 1.5 hours to go!
  • kimletton11
    kimletton11 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've had one customer, no emails and two phone calls. This is by far the slowest day since I've started working here. Plus I'm the only one that works in the office and I'm bored out of my mind!!!!!!!

It's just me and my boss here. We are the only two employees and she agrees that today is ridiculous.

yeah, my boss lives next door and he's only been over here once today. and of course at 4:30, a freakin customer shows up to browse through the 20+ acres of plants we have...WTF?!?! go figure...
  • LisaWeir74
    LisaWeir74 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am a teacher.....my high school students were CRAZY HYPER today!! So glad they are gone!!
  • KeepItOff4Life
    Options
    We went to lunch for almost 2.5 hrs, and no one seemed to notice...
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    and oh yeah

that one email I got

it was out of the THIRTY I've sent today.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    All you guys that work in the office sound like you have awesome jobs. I wouldn't mind a job like that. :laugh:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    36 minutes to go...........

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    13 calls today. I work in a call center. I also work from home....the dogs just lay in their beds all day. But Ive gotten a lot done around the house! TGIF!
  • advan031
    advan031 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It has been very quite all week with most people out of the office.
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting at my desk listening to my replacements being interviewed, it's a little weird almost like i'm a ghost.

It's not all bad i'm getting promoted.... WOOT!!!
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Dead Im the only one here, we're closed on Fridays, I love it