Fit Mom of 5 at 35

Options

Replies

• LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Wow you are an inspiration. I too am a mom of 5 and will be 35 in February. I want to look like you by then!
  • snorton3
    snorton3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful...Congratulations!!!! I just joined and would love to feel good about myself and lose the weight of my goal!!!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    you look great! way to go!
  • amybarry76
    Options
    Thank you all so very much for all the comments!!! It keeps me motivated! I am not finished yet. :)
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You are an inspiration! Congrats on all your hard work and success! What a gorgeous and fit mommy you are! Your kids must be so proud!
  • daunna1013
    Options
    amazing!
  • sedativestorm
    sedativestorm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    OMG! You are truly inspirational....A mom of 5?! That is amazing.
  • xmommyof2boysx
    xmommyof2boysx Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You definitely inspired me!
  • ygsandoval
    ygsandoval Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You have definately inspired me!!:smile:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I admire you, I don't have kids but I am the eldest of 10 and I know how hectic we could all get. Congrats!
  • smileybooliz
    smileybooliz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great and sound happy! Definitely an inspiration!! :flowerforyou:
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You look amazing ......... well done !!!! Kids, work and life don't make it easy so you must feel very proud of what you have achieved!!
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!! WOWOWOWOW
  • LoriCain31
    Options
    I am so inspired!! Today is the day I have decided to make a change, and you have inspired me!!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What an achievement! You look great - especially after 5 kids! And you look so much younger!

I am 35 with 2 babies under the age of 2 and I have lost 8kgs so far and have 11kgs to go - my goal is to get to 58-60kgs by Jan 2012 - I think I will achieve it with all the help from this website - I LOVE IT!

Keep up the EXCELLENT work! :happy:
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Wowzers, you look AMAZING. Very inspirational to me, as I've had four kids so far. Hope to be as fit as you one day. :)
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I hope I can look somewhat close to that eventually.
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You are looking absolutely fabulous! I am so inspired! What a change you really do look like a totally different person.
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look like you stepped out of a fitness magazine!! I've only had one child and my stomache will never look like that again. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!