NEW YEAR NEW YOU CHALLENGE

Options
This challenge is all about YOU!! Don't let loosing weight be "ANOTHER" New Year's Resolution. Don't let the Holidays scare you. GET AHEAD OF THE GAME. In this challenge we are setting a goal/weight for the New Years, Jan 1st 2012. You will have about 5 GOOD weeks to put in work to reach your goal. If you are interested in the challenge Inbox me your beginning weight when you sign up as well as the goal weight you're set for Jan 1st. There is a twist though. The scale can get us down sometimes and discourage us from what we set out to do!! And I know a lot of yall are ADDICTED to that scale like me but the twist to this challenge is for you all to NOT GET ON THAT SCALE until Jan 1st. If you cant commit and you're not serious about the weight loss please do not sign up. There will be mini challenges throughout the weeks. So team up and cheer each other on. We are all here to support and motivate each other. TO QUIT IS NOT AN OPTION!!!!

Replies

• Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    I would love to join, but I am doing a 10 week elimination challenge that requires me to weigh in weekly ;(
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Excellent idea my friend! Count me in!! You're challenges ROCK! I'll inbox you my stats..... TO QUIT IS NOT AN OPTION!!!! Love it! :)
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    Super Ready for this Challenge..... so hard to stay off the scale!! grrrrrrrr LOL This means we have to stay strong for and during the Holidays! What day do we start and when do you want our weight and goal weight?
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Count me in... I'm addicted to the scale so this is going to be difficult but...sigh... ok, no scale!
  • HavenIryxia
    HavenIryxia Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am totally in :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Would love to support you babes...but the Challeng No Scale to 2012...is similar and I cant get back on it....Good luck everyone!
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Would love to support you babes...but the Challeng No Scale to 2012...is similar and I cant get back on it....Good luck everyone!

Thanks boo!! And I know you will be cheering us on when you have time!!! I had sooooooooo many ppl saying I should start up another group so I did and added the No scale for them as well!!

I know most of our last weigh in will be Nov 23rd. So count that as your LAST ONE until Jan 1st.
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm in you are great motivator! By new years I want to be 145 and I promise not to step on the scale until then :)
  • rah9306
    Options
    I'm in
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    OMG...what a catch/twist...can't get on the scale...I am so addicted...Okay..I'm in.
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Count me in !
  • DedicationPays
    DedicationPays Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Glad im nt the only scale addicted person joining this challenge t hts goin 2 help me gt thru this.....I WASNT PREPARED 4 THT TWIST THO lol.....WELP IM IN.....i'll send my current &goal wgt nov 23rd #bittersweet challenge lol
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Ok ladies just send me your starting weight by Wednesday and your goal weight.
  • reginaj30
    reginaj30 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm new on MFP but I would LOVE to join this challenge!!
  • Lamentations
    Options
    Count me in!!! Question,,, how do I inbox you???
  • Lamentations
    Options
    I am on board!!!!
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    I am on board!!!!

Welcome on board. Just click on my name and click send message!!
  • luvinit
    luvinit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • Empress25
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge. Diddlydiddlydee told me about it.