had a really bad day :(

Options
i ate 500 cals over today! like actually i am having such a bad day with finals and stuff and didnt go to the gym and now i feel sick! i hate emotional eating :(
:grumble:

Replies

• FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    i ate 500 cals over today! like actually i am having such a bad day with finals and stuff and didnt go to the gym and now i feel sick! i hate emotional eating :(
    :grumble:
  • breadaddict
    breadaddict Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey sweetie, 500 calories over isnt so bad!!! If you feel really unhappy about it, why not go for a 30 minute jog and burn it right off??? Otherwise, don't beat yourself up about it. If you had a very active day (lots of walking or moving around) its likely you have burnt them anyway. I am also an emotional eater and know about the fake comfort that comes with it - that's why I am here - just tell yourself that you will recommit to yourself for tomorrow and don't beat yourself up about it (500 calories over really isnt bad!). :)
  • zgolub
    zgolub Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My finals are coming up and I'm really worried I'll do the same thing. But I realize that we're allowed to slip up every once in a while. u can make up for it later in the week, by maybe cutting an extra 100 cal a day for 5 days?
  • jeffwyeg
    jeffwyeg Posts: 105
    Options
    Tomorrow is another day...forget about the past & think about the future :)

It's all good...you're doing fine!

Jeff @ YEG
  • hockeyops
    hockeyops Posts: 15
    Options
    School can cause stress. You didn't have a bad day just one filled with challenges. Stay focused tomorrow is around the corner.

Good luck!