need some new friends

Options
I've been realizing lately that I really don't have the best friends list. Some of my freinds are really amusing and supportive but I feel like I'm lacking some truly motivating friends. I try to give supportive comments to all my friends whenever they work out or lose weight and such but lots of them don't reciprocate. It's a little discouraging when you lose weight, have a really awesome workout, or just have something really exciting to share and only 1 or 2 friends care to say congratulations. I'm in serious need of some motivating friends!

Replies

• essjay75
    essjay75 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I know the feeling. :)
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I was so with you on that one! MOST of my friends are really lacking in the supporting and encouraging department as of late. :( Add me if you like, I'll be sure to do my best to support. :)

Crystal xo
  • tcpowell25
    Options
    feel free to add me. i will motivate you.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am on all the time, totally addicted.
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I will shower you with praise for your effort and hard work and help pick you up when you fall. I would be honored...
  • ezBrizy
    ezBrizy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm just at baby steps right now but encouraging words from time help so much.
  • btah02
    btah02 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am a Weight Watcher for almost 4 years now with still about 20 lbs to go, needless to say I have hit many plateaus, but fortunately I have many supportive people in my life to help me see the light at the end of the tunnel, therefore know how important support and encouragement is! :flowerforyou:
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I think I must be a sucky friend.

:huh:
  • graycaro
    graycaro Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • Apriltrev04
    Apriltrev04 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me..
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,110 Member
    Options
    Yeah you wouldn't like me as a friend.....I don't like to have rules :tongue:
  • traceizbiz
    Options
    you can add me, I also need some more supportive friends who will comment and motivate and keep me honest hahaha :flowerforyou:
  • texasro5e
    texasro5e Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. It is nice to have lots of support and it does help.
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You could add me, I will try and motivate you as much as I can^-^
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    same here!
  • ahedrick99
    ahedrick99 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    same here!

Glad I'm not the only one! Add me please :)
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! I like having friends that are "active"! I have a niece (a few years older than you) that dealt with a lot of the same stuff you did. She did finally get her hypothyroidism diagnosed and then not only had to have emergency gall bladder surgery, but unfortunately her pancreas and liver took some damage, too. That was several years ago and she just had her 2nd baby this past September! Too bad she's not a member of this site! You could swap horror stories. :P
  • houzkat
    Options
    Thank you so much for your support! I'm honestly surprised at how many people responded. I love this site :-)