Tons of calories left...

Options
when you've done a really good workout and you've got lots of exercise calories to eat back, but you're not particularly hungry.... what do you eat? lol

Replies

• ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    peanut butter is high in calories for a small amount
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Protein shake
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I don't eat anything if I'm not really hungry, but if I'm KIND of hungry, I'll snack on an apple or some type of fruit, nuts, peanut butter. Something like that.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    post work out i make myself a fruit smoothie with protein powder, frozen berries, fruit juice, a banana, yogurt, and a dash a salt. it helps keep me satisfied after a work out, and i eat like normal the rest of the day, usually with plenty of protein like chicken.
  • LoriIAM
    LoriIAM Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I don't think you should eat, if you're not hungry.
  • Dellie22
    Dellie22 Posts: 167
    Options
    peanut butter is high in calories for a small amount

Eww. Don't like Peanut Butter..

Sure I'll find something to eat lol.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

agreed. post work out i don't want any solid food, but about two hours later i want to EATT ALL THE FOOD!! thats why i have the protein shake within 30 minutes of a work out. helps satisfy the hunger, and make sensible choices when i am hungry.
  • Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Drink Calories as milk, juice, shakes, or smoothies. Eat high-calorie low-bulk foods like nuts.
  • Dellie22
    Dellie22 Posts: 167
    Options

I've still got like 1300 cals left...I'll probably have a little something later tonight, but it won't use all those calories up...