Heart Broken?

Options
2»

Replies

• stepstofitness
    Options
    My opinion only but even though you are excited about this new you; you may still have your comfort zones. Celebrate you. Also again just my thoughts but as you go along this journey maybe shop at a used clothing store so that you dont have to spend a lot of money on clothes until you reach your goal weight. Remember you dont only do this for you but those you love as you can be a better mom, wife, sister, daughter, etc. I congratulate you on your weight loss journey.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,110 Member
    Options
    I have a small place, so I had to get rid of them - and I was so happy!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    This is my first time being overweight. Yet, I gave away my skinny clothes to charity. They were beautiful work clothes and expensive. I was too lazy to sell them. You would think I would keep them but I would have no use for them since they are professional. I kept my jeans. Being a size 14 from a 8 my entire life, I bought cheap clothes since I hate me and my body. Yes, this is the first and I hopefully the only time I need to lose more then a few pounds.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • xhellokittycatx
    Options
    I have done this too. I also use free cycle to give my clothes away. I had a girl come pick up five bags of clothes one day. I was so sad to see them go, but now I have new clothes to wear. I did save a few things to remind me never to go back.