Hello I'm Linda and I'm on a Weight Loss Mission

Options
:bigsmile: I am tired of being fat, so I am on a weight loss mission and I am going to need all the help I can get. Thanks

Replies

• Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda...I'm on the same mission! Feel free to add me!

Remember -- You can do this. It's tough, not much fun, you end up saying no to "lunches with co-workers" a lot, exercise makes you smile (after a while)....but....

New clothes, new compliments, people smile more but best of all---YOU FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!!!
  • Harleydiva68
    Harleydiva68 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am on a weight loss mission as well. Feel free to add me as a friend on here. We can motivate each other!!
  • msqdpie
    msqdpie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello Linda and Welcome, You've Come to the Right Place! Add me if You'd Like!
  • BrowneJen
    BrowneJen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You'll love it here! You can add me for a supportive friend...Welcome!:drinker:
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda.
  • We're all here supporting you! I'm an exercise science major with a minor in food sciences. Feel free to add me & I'll help/motivate you as much as I can!

Good luck!!
  • laurre
    Options
    Hi Linda! Welcome, and I wonder how many Lindas are on here! Linda A.
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    What a coincidence! Me too! Feel free to add me as a friend. I am on almost everyday, and love the mutual support that happens on this site. Best of luck with your journey, this is a great place to start!