Looking for motivation and support :)

Options
Hello,
I'm Jo, and I'm looking for a wonderful, motivational MFP friends!
I've been trying to shed my weight over the years and now i'm ready to DO IT RIGHT!
I would like to lose about 35 kg, and again to be a person full of energy and self-confidence!

THX :)

Replies

• Msfurman23
    Options
    I know how you are feeling. Losing weight is hard, and to realize that you need to is even harder. I give you props for coming on here and opening up. If there is anything you would like to talk about I am here. I know you can do this.
  • mimi0617
    Options
    Hello I just started MFP and the Atkins diet. I am looking for support also.:happy:
  • stardust91
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will honestly love it here! i think tracking calories is amazing. It really puts everything into perspective. Everyone on here is so supportive its great!

best of luck on your journey!
  • ukloveme
    ukloveme Posts: 125
    Options
    You can do, Tell yourself I will do this and have faith in yourself. What do you like doing? What can you commit to?
  • MizzNickki
    Options
    Hello there ladies,
    If your looking for support you have come to the right place. Thanks to MFP I have lost 11.9 pounds in 14 days. No crazy dieting, just watching my calorie intake and GOING TO THE GYM. Like the old saying no pain no gain. I log on few times a day so you can post on my page. I will request the four of you as friends and we can drop these pounds together. My target weight is 130!!!!!!!!! Eighteen pounds left.

MizzNickki
  • mom22qties
    Options
    Welcome!! I am also looking for support, motivation and encouragement!!
  • cashnhaydensmama
    cashnhaydensmama Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also looking for motivation and support! It's amazing how much MFP opened my eyes to all the "empty" calories I have been eating! I lost 10 pounds in October, but recently went through some tough times and gained it all back (I'm a hardcore emotional eater!) I'm starting on a clean slate today and so far so good! Good luck to all of you!

Chanda
  • amyyychan
    Options
    I just joined like...10 minutes ago! Lol :) I would love to be your friend!
  • petersendevan
    Options
    I am newly joining as well.. and I would love to give my motivation and support where its needed.. everyone can use a little encouragement. :)
  • RainaCarson
    Options
    Hello my name is Raina and I am a celiac and have to eat gluten free. I joined this to lose weight as I need to lose 40 pounds it is super hard to lose it especially with being a celiac.. I donèt have much support at home so hopefully I can get it here...
  • chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP,

one of the biggest challenges for me is to track everything I eat and drink, but I think this website is amazing in helping out and making it easy.

I am sure you will be able to lose the weight you want :) Feel free to add me.
  • mimi0617
    Options
    Thank you. Im actually looking foward to the summer this year lol!
  • pboyd1963
    Options
    Hello Everyone. I'm Paula just join last night looking for some great motivaltional MFP supporters. I would like to lose 100 or more pounds. Just trying to get my life back it has been on loan to my husband, children, grandchildren, foster children, parents, friends, co-workers heck anybody that need my help. I think it is my turn now. So I'm on the receiving in for HELP