Tough Mudder

Sooo I pre registered for the Tough Mudder that is coming to Nashville next year. Ive been waiting for this for a long time. For those of you that dont know, its a 10 mile obstacle course. Its pretty much awesome and I hope in some way will remind me of Parris Island, just for fun. Look it up, it maybe something that you want to try.

Replies

• Good for you! That is my goal as well.
  • One of the trainers at my gym did one last weekend. I read the course and all I have to say is OMG I'D DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Maybe someday. I'm going to go for a Warrior Dash first. lol
  • Balsaboy
    Balsaboy Posts: 29 Member
    I'm doing the same for the upcoming Tough Mudder Toronto in August 2012. Right now I'm in the process of putting together a team of friends to do it with. Now that I know I'm doing it, it's pretty much all I'm thinking about! I do an outdoor kettlebell bootcamp that will start up again in April once it warms up in the spring. My instructor is also planning on doing the T Mudder, so I think he'll be gearing training towards doing the event. I'll need all the help I can get with the upper body strength -- too many of the obstacles seem to involve potentially falling into pools of ice cold water!
  • pull-ups man, its all in the pull ups the ultimate upper body work out. especially when it come to that kind of stuff. A guy in my unit did one a couple of weeks ago and said that he is glad he had been doing them and thats what makes the difference