Biggest loser workout idea

Options
AnneElise
AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
Hey Ya'll, I was watching the biggest loser and saw a really awesome at home work out idea. All you need is a deck of cards. diamonds= sit ups, hearts = push ups, spades = lunges, clubs = your choice. You do the number of them that is on the card you draw, face cards = 10 and aces are a minute break... i am going to try it out tonight!

Replies

• AnneElise
    Options
    Hey Ya'll, I was watching the biggest loser and saw a really awesome at home work out idea. All you need is a deck of cards. diamonds= sit ups, hearts = push ups, spades = lunges, clubs = your choice. You do the number of them that is on the card you draw, face cards = 10 and aces are a minute break... i am going to try it out tonight!
  • okuhlmann
    okuhlmann Posts: 12
    Options
    Wow that is a great idea keep the good idea's coming!::bigsmile:
  • queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Options
    that caught my attention too. I haven't decided to try it yet but let me know how it works out.
  • tazfather
    tazfather Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great idea , but do you really think it works , does it shed calories doing just 10 push-ups , i am only asking i dont know :huh:
  • AngelaBeaulieu
    AngelaBeaulieu Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    10 pushups per face card if you go through the whole deck thats like 85 once your done the deck
    so yes it would definately shed calories and build muscle
  • tazfather
    tazfather Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh so you have to go trough all the deck....
    .....oh i see i tought you only draw one card

damn and i tought it was easy :tongue:
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I like this. I am going to get some cards and do this with the kids. I think my five year old would love to call out the different type of exercises to me and tell me how many of each to do. Thanks for the great idea.
  • AnneElise
    Options
    Hey, I tried it last night doing different kinds of abs... it was hard but good! I think its something I will use as an extra at homeworkout! :heart:
  • deb03
    deb03 Posts: 30
    Options
    This idea was great. We couldn't even go through a deck of cards. When you do 85 crunches 90 squats, and 55 bicep curls, and 65 push ups holy cow you can't hardly move the next day. You can even change it up and do cardio like jump rope, etc.. you could even do it on the treadmill too...